Sorry About the Non-Contact!

Shambles

Fetch the COMFY CHAIR!
Established Member
Well, to those of you who are waiting on your decals (I have received payments from a few people. I have been busy with the following in detail below) rest assured that they are going out today. You will have them this week.

As far as everything else, I have some major changes in my life going on, which meant that I wasnt able to browse the boards as much as I could.

The first of these changes: I'm going back to school. I've been putting it off, and its time for me to go back, which means that:

2: I'm leaving MustangTuning. There are some management things here that im not happy with, and going back to school means that it would be very difficult for me to hold down a full time job w/ full time student classwork.

3: I'm moving. I'm not happy with the place I am currently living. Lets just leave it at that.

The reason that your decals are taking a while to ship is all of the above, plus I had a close family friend die that I have been trying to work through, as well as the g/f's graduation and a settlement on my grandfathers estate that is stuck in court.

Unfortunately, that means no more MT deals that I can toss out, but I'll still have the snake though, so I will do my best to make as many GTG's as possible :).

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Sorry to hear about your friend.

I'm sure if this is too much to handle right now, someone else in the MACA can take this off your hands.

Shambles

Fetch the COMFY CHAIR!
Established Member
Of course I'll be staying in touch. I wouldn't drop being a MACA'er for the world!

Especially after having all of those damn decals made, haha.

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
You are a gentelman and a scholar I am sure the MACA folks understand and we support your decision, sorry to hear about your friend now just GET R DONE and have fun....

Shambles

Fetch the COMFY CHAIR!
Established Member
booricua said:
You are a gentelman and a scholar I am sure the MACA folks understand and we support your decision, sorry to hear about your friend now just GET R DONE and have fun....

O now thats just unnecessary flattery :p.

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Sorry to hear about your friend Chris. Good luck with school, you are making a wise choice going back.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Oh man is that all? Just kidding! Sounds like you have been more than busy....hopefully you got a chance to get some sleep through all of this!

Sorry to hear about the death...that's always a hard time.

Sorry to hear about leaving MT...but, your keeping the Cobra..that's good!

Congrats on the schooling! What are you going back to school for?

Maybe you did not want to mention it but, I'll ask anyway..where ya moving too? Still going to be in the area?

Users who are viewing this thread