Soooo....Chuck Liddell and his wife excerise naked, Heres proof. (NSFW)

RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
dirtyyyyyy

who the hell would wanna use those machines now

chick is epic hawt

Stangkillin99ss

8 UR SVT
Established Member
who cares its THEIR equipment!! Does it really make a difference if the sweat is through clothes or right off their back? I guess it would be different if they were riding a cycle, but again ITS THEIRS!!

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
who the hell exercises naked? maybe shirt off but damn i'd be sitracted if my meat kept slapping the side of my leg lol......btw there would be no exercising, i'd attack my wife if she was naked and infront of me lol

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
too many moving pieces on exercise equipment for me to feel comfortable just hangin...

dteal23

I like big butts
Established Member
who the hell exercises naked? maybe shirt off but damn i'd be sitracted if my meat kept slapping the side of my leg lol......btw there would be no exercising, i'd attack my wife if she was naked and infront of me lol

its "SIDETRACKED"... sorry man but that bugs me lol.

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
If you've ever got your pecker caught in your zipper, you wouldn't be working out naked. I'm sure it's 235423452x worst when it's pinched between a couple weight plates. :(

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member

You'd still be exercising!!! WIN/WIN

Users who are viewing this thread