Soon So Soon (Pics)

KGblack99cobra

Back N Black
Established Member
Well other then a few small things, this is how close I am right now to being back on the road..

546011_358_full.jpg

546011_356_full.jpg

546011_357_full.jpg

546011_359_full.jpg

KGblack99cobra

Back N Black
Established Member
Nope....This was a budget Rebuild... After i bought this motor to go into the car, I came across a hell deal on a Brand new 5.4 Navi Motor( Already Ordered the Forged goodies for it) So by mid summer ill have this motor out and up on the boards for sale and will be slapping in the 5.4.
Thats the game plan Crazy I know but its just what I want to do :)

KGblack99cobra

Back N Black
Established Member
well im toying with the idea of the sullivan or find some adapter plates to allow me to run the Cobra upper... I really want to keep the 5.4 aspect on the DL to the untrainned eye ya know..

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
I have heard nothing but crap about the adapter plates. It creates a horribly radioused entrance to the chambers and really chokes off flow. Not to mention the fact that the 4.6 intakes are not nearly sufficient enough to supply air to a 5.4.

You might want to give Boss330 racing a call. They're the guys to talk to for 5.4 builds.

KGblack99cobra

Back N Black
Established Member
This Just IN.... Motor is in the car.. Awaiting Finally Buttoning up... Then a through go over.. :) and then Drum roll please............ Crank it over!!!!!!!!

KGblack99cobra

Back N Black
Established Member
Ill be going even more nuts, cuz ill finally be able to get out of my POS 94 Camry with 195k miles.... LMAO
I had to down grade big time to keep the Cobra when she let go..

Users who are viewing this thread