Sonic is now open in Frederick!!!!

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Woo Hoo! Time to round everyone up and head to Sonic! Half price shakes after 8PM.....all kinds of good stuff that is bad for you to there!

Okay....sorry...I like Sonic so wanted everyone to know!

:banana::pepper:

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
Bone's gone loco (I do like a good shake though)... :pop:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Freaking everything is bad for you....to hell with it! LOL!

Half price shakes after 8pm!

Yeah it ain't the healthiest place for sure but, they have some good ice cream and drinks. Food ain't to bad either.

Might be nice to make a run up there...should be enough parking. I'm probably headed up this weekend...Saturday night with the girl...that being the girlfriend...in my other girl...the Shelby!

paluka21

Established Member
Freaking everything is bad for you....to hell with it! LOL!

Half price shakes after 8pm!

Yeah it ain't the healthiest place for sure but, they have some good ice cream and drinks. Food ain't to bad either.

Might be nice to make a run up there...should be enough parking. I'm probably headed up this weekend...Saturday night with the girl...that being the girlfriend...in my other girl...the Shelby!

Up until about 10 months ago I was doing body building, and used to be a trainer, so I pay close attention to what is consumed. That said, everything in moderation, just can't be like the rest of the fat slob population in America giving myself type II diabetes. :coolman:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Up until about 10 months ago I was doing body building, and used to be a trainer, so I pay close attention to what is consumed. That said, everything in moderation, just can't be like the rest of the fat slob population in America giving myself type II diabetes. :coolman:

I've been doing it at the gym at work. Not a big gym with alot of stuff but, enough. I did not do when I was younger but, wish I did. I wish I could get a little bigger though. Seemed to have hit a plateau. My issue is I don't mind eating healthy but, I am always hungry and like to eat everything...so, makes it kind of hard. Just gotta be better about reading, paying attention to what is eaten and what it has in it. Life is so busy that it's tough....but, I need to focus.

I could probably use some suggestions from you....

paluka21

Established Member
I've been doing it at the gym at work. Not a big gym with alot of stuff but, enough. I did not do when I was younger but, wish I did. I wish I could get a little bigger though. Seemed to have hit a plateau. My issue is I don't mind eating healthy but, I am always hungry and like to eat everything...so, makes it kind of hard. Just gotta be better about reading, paying attention to what is eaten and what it has in it. Life is so busy that it's tough....but, I need to focus.

I could probably use some suggestions from you....

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you, how much do you weigh, and what are your goals? Typically when a person hits a plateau changing up your daily macro's and your workout routine helps break you away. And this of course depends on your goals, activity level, age, and weight. Also, both when I bulk or when I do a cut, I still eat 4-5 meals per day ( with 1 replacement meal such as a shake ) so that I can meet my macro needs based on my energy expenditure. I try to eat clean and weigh most of my foods to make sure I'm actually getting a "serving" size, although most if not all macro ingredients listed on packages are inaccurate.
Albeit a bit of a long read, and a lot of effort, this is a good place to start, if you're not already aware of nutrition: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136691851
I also know a lot of people who use this to track their macros: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/

One other thing you may want to try, if you're not doing it already, particularly for strength/size is compound exercises. Really all you need to do compared to isolation.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Hey....

So 46 years old and I'm around 165/170...depending on the day. I have a high metabolism. I'm no expert at this by any means so some of the stuff is over my head. Goals........well it started as just something we all did at work to get bigger/stronger/healthier. I've read some here and there but, again by no means do I know much on the subject. I've learned a bit here and there from others and by reading although I've not read up lately. At one time I subscribed to the typical mags to get some information but, not recently. It's hard to get the correct meal size, multiple meals, etc throughout the day. I've never really tracked my meals either...so, I probably need too. My g/f is type 1 diabetic. Once she was diagnosed that's when we started learning about food labels and other stuff. Still alot to take in and remember. My activity is really only the gym during the week and running around the house on the weekend...it seems I never have time to much more.

Sorry...long winded answer....Maybe we can discuss further at a meet or something. I'll also read the link you provided.

paluka21

Established Member
Hey....

So 46 years old and I'm around 165/170...depending on the day. I have a high metabolism. I'm no expert at this by any means so some of the stuff is over my head. Goals........well it started as just something we all did at work to get bigger/stronger/healthier. I've read some here and there but, again by no means do I know much on the subject. I've learned a bit here and there from others and by reading although I've not read up lately. At one time I subscribed to the typical mags to get some information but, not recently. It's hard to get the correct meal size, multiple meals, etc throughout the day. I've never really tracked my meals either...so, I probably need too. My g/f is type 1 diabetic. Once she was diagnosed that's when we started learning about food labels and other stuff. Still alot to take in and remember. My activity is really only the gym during the week and running around the house on the weekend...it seems I never have time to much more.

Sorry...long winded answer....Maybe we can discuss further at a meet or something. I'll also read the link you provided.

We can certainly talk about it more sometime. BTW, here is a good article I ran across today:
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/big-fat-lie-ve-fed-162400980.html

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Yeah...my g/f was up in Frederick earlier on Saturday and said it was crazy so, we decided not to go Saturday night. May have to let the dust settle a bit to get up there....I'm in for a GTG though Greg.....

Users who are viewing this thread