Sonic Blue Whippled Cobra For Sale.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Sonic Blue Whippled Cobra For Sale.
Car is SOLD!! Posting this for a friend of mine David Floyd since he doesn't really have the time to get on here. This car was originally done by Injected Engineering for Jay Hawthorne and is absolutely beautiful. The link below has pics and mod list. The car currently has 61k miles on it, but it doesn't look like it at all. Asking price is $23k obo and you can contact David at 478-230-6997. You must see this car in person. Click on the pics in the link for a larger view.

http://www.injectedengineering.com/J...ne2003Cobra-48

Last edited:

GreenOnion

Interested

Since you are posting this for a friend, is the car also located in GA? Any dings on the paint or interior rips? Very interested.

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Since you are posting this for a friend, is the car also located in GA? Any dings on the paint or interior rips? Very interested.
Yes, the car is here in middle GA. I was in the car a couple of weeks ago and the interior looked great. I didn't look over the paint as it was night, but the car looked great as always. Feel free to call the number I listed and David will be happy to tell you any details. He's not one to be on the computer much and his pc at his house is currently not working so that's why I posted for him. Most of the miles were put on it traveling back and forth from NC to GA by the previous owner.

milleniumgt

Established Member
That car used to be located near me... The guy Randy Fuller was from Mooresville, NC. Very clean car! The car made the magazine cover of the January 2010 issue of 5.0 Mustangs and Super Fords! GLWS!

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
That car used to be located near me... The guy Randy Fuller was from Mooresville, NC. Very clean car! The car made the magazine cover of the January 2010 issue of 5.0 Mustangs and Super Fords! GLWS!
Yep, that's the same car. Randy used to live here and his brother still does. It's still just as clean.:beer:

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
Nice car, any more details on the mods?
If interested, please call the number in the add. David will be happy to fill you in on all the mods. I have ridden in the car and it is very nice, clean and a strong runner. It was also recently featured in one of the mustang mags, although I can't remember which one. I'll try to find the issue info.

Users who are viewing this thread