sonic blue fox?

gt40_5.0

Established Member
Do yall think it would look good if i paint my 89 mustang gt convertible sonice blue. It has a black top, gray interior, and 17" chrome Cobra R's on it, and cobra ground effects(except for front bumper). what do yall think. Let me know. anybody have some program they can slap this color on it with ? :p

Keyser Soze

Grim Reaper
Established Member
I've been trying to get my buddy to paint his 93 Coupe Sonic Blue. The 1st thing he says is " I dont know i dont think it would look good " Dude its Sonic Blue, its 1000Xs better then your Teal is.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Originally posted by Keyser Soze
I've been trying to get my buddy to paint his 93 Coupe Sonic Blue. The 1st thing he says is " I dont know i dont think it would look good " Dude its Sonic Blue, its 1000Xs better then your Teal is.

Teal is the absolute best fox color. Not sure why you would want to screw it up and put a new color on it.

TwoValveKid

Uh oh.....
Established Member
ditto on the teal...as long as the paint still is good...dont change it. But if it were a regular gray or red fox...the sonic blue looks awesome. a guy around here has a fox gt painted sonic blue...and its a great color. :beer:

SlowSVT95

Banned
Established Member
Originally posted by Scoriox
Teal is the absolute best fox color. Not sure why you would want to screw it up and put a new color on it.
Sonic Blue would look awesome... But i miss my mustang. I say leave it. :thumbsup:

93lx.jpg

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
I've been hoping somebody would paint a fox sonic blue. I think it would look awesome. Try it. You'll probably be the first.

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Sonic blue fox would be cool. I am going to jump on the Teal bandwagon, thats the best color on a fox, except black which is the fastest color.......

Fn'sh!t^

93svt 4 me !!
Established Member
Originally posted by sharkbite1979
I've been hoping somebody would paint a fox sonic blue. I think it would look awesome. Try it. You'll probably be the first.

There are a few foxes around me painted sonic blue. I was considering SB before that fact. Gonna pick another shade now. But yes they look real nice. Was one awhile back in 5.0 magazine that was that color. He lives in the general area.

Keyser Soze

Grim Reaper
Established Member
I'm just not a fan of Teal, The thing is my buddy has a Teal Cobra and my other buddy has that teal coupe but the coupe seems a bit darker for some reason. Everyone says it cuz of the tint, the Cobra doesnt have tint and the Coupe does and its pretty dark. The paint job isnt all that it needs a new paint job.
I just finished painting my 90LX Viper Red.

BLUBLLS

I also agree that the teal color was the best color on teh foxes. But I am a little partial cause my 93 5.0 Coupe was teal witha black cloth interior. Errr I miss that car!

mikestoyz

Established Member
Originally posted by gt40_5.0
Do yall think it would look good if i paint my 89 mustang gt convertible sonice blue. It has a black top, gray interior, and 17" chrome Cobra R's on it, and cobra ground effects(except for front bumper). what do yall think. Let me know. anybody have some program they can slap this color on it with ? :p
Sonic blue would rock.

I dont think Ive ever seen your mustang around here? I never forget a fox body!

gt40_5.0

Established Member
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread