Sonic Blue '98 Cobra Pics

Got Boost?

Established Member
A guy close to me owns this car. I want to buy the car so bad, but just cant get financing do to my lack of credit history. Thought you guys might like a look at it, I think it looks amazing!

WindshieldTint001.jpg

WindshieldTint002.jpg

98photoshoot1023.jpg

98photoshoot1022.jpg

98photoshoot1017.jpg

98photoshoot1013.jpg

98photoshoot1007.jpg

kwikie

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
There was another one for sale a while back in the market I really liked it even though I think it had a tan interior. If I ever have to repaint I would love to go that route or Comp Orange too. Nice ride though I can see why you want it. What's he asking and do you have any details on it?

Got Boost?

Established Member
There was another one for sale a while back in the market I really liked it even though I think it had a tan interior. If I ever have to repaint I would love to go that route or Comp Orange too. Nice ride though I can see why you want it. What's he asking and do you have any details on it?

This one has tan interior too. It has a 2001 cobra motor in it. He's asking $9,500 - but that does not include the chrome '03 cobra replicas. He said he sold those when I asked how much with them included. He is selling the car with 17 inch DD bullitts on it.

kwikie

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
That's the same one that was for sale in the market about 6 monthes ago is the engine bay still painted black?

Got Boost?

Established Member
I like the color and could live with a black engine bay. Is the 01 motor stock?

As far as I know, besides little bolt-ons (CAI/Exhaust).

Those are my same feelings on the engine bay. I could live with it, and if it bothered me too much my father and I could always paint. We did it on the 5.0.

Last edited:

Immortal LuD

Established Member
Ah, beautiful. I was lucky enough to have a '96 in dark atlantic blue. They had so many different names to that color...

Just gorgeous. :bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread