songs with bass/cruisin' music

lrall

Established Member
Just wondering what you guys listen to for good bass and/or what you like to cruise to. Alot of the new stuff(lots of radio play) doesnt have much bass....im a bass freak :pepper: :pepper: What do y'all listen to?

CentennialVert

Angry Pirate
Established Member
I'm not a big fan of rap, but I love rock with a lot of bass. Mudvayne's LD 50 is almost too much for my mach1000 to handle w/ the bass set halfway up. Shinedown is another band with a real heavy bottom end...not to mention both bands have great rhythms to drive to

Blown318

2FAST4U Racing
Established Member
"feel the bass" Good bass!!!! Oldskool song!!!! I used to listin to it in highschool.. like 8 years ago LMAO!!!!!

grillz also beats pretty hard.... :rockon:

vemom93

Blown318 said:
"feel the bass" Good bass!!!! Oldskool song!!!! I used to listin to it in highschool.. like 8 years ago LMAO!!!!!

grillz also beats pretty hard.... :rockon:

+1
:rockon:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
CentennialVert said:
I'm not a big fan of rap, but I love rock with a lot of bass. Mudvayne's LD 50 is almost too much for my mach1000 to handle w/ the bass set halfway up. Shinedown is another band with a real heavy bottom end...not to mention both bands have great rhythms to drive to

I wholeheartedly agree. When I had my civic with an 8" L7 in the trunk, Mudvayne would shake the hell outta my car. That is a great CD to rock too. I bought it for the awesome rhythms, and some weird lyrics... :dw:

Bel-Dooch

Established Member
Some of the hardest hitting songs I have on my I-pod ( keep in mind I'm really deverse when it comes to music, all depending on my mood)

Lean wit it Rock with it - Dem Franchise boyz

All mudvayne !

David Banner - Play/cum

Eminem - Shake it

LiL Jon - Bia bia

Rihanna - Pon De Replay

LIMP BIZKIT - Hot dog flavored water (chocolate star fish) **** Great song ! Hits great !

I have like 4 gigs of techno, it all hits really good.

And who could forget

Warren G - Regulate (LOL but it hits good)
Snoops org album !

lemosley01

Right Wing Conspirator
Established Member
Techmaster PEB - I believe the album is named 'Computer Bass'
Pretty much any DJ Magic Mike album
Snoop Dogg - Doggystyle
Dr. Dre's first solo album (drawing a blank - the one with the MJ leaf on the front)
Sir Mix-A-Lot - Mack Daddy
Metallica - And Justice For All

Techmaster and DJ Magic Mike are both subwoofer destroyers.

Users who are viewing this thread