son1cwax paint purge

mavericks-03svt

Established Member
Got some of the Paint Purge spray in the most recent detail box and it just so happens it is time for a complete strip of old wax/sealant because I need to buff out all the scratches my car picked up over the summer. Any body use this yet and does anyone know what are the proper steps to use this product. I checked Son1c Facebook and website, but no info posted yet. Hopefully he will chime in since I want to try this stuff out this week after work.

NastyGT500

Naples Premier Detailer!
Established Member
I have some too. Same thing. From DB. Used it already. Wanted to strip some old shiz off after I polished. I just sprayed it on, let it dwell for a little while, not long, 20 seconds or so, and then wiped off with a microfiber. It flashes pretty quickly.

I used it just like I would CarPro eraser. Hope this helps!

mavericks-03svt

Established Member
I figured you probably use it like any other alcohol based stuff, but i just wanted to be sure I was using it correctly. I am going to try it out either tonight or tomorrow night after work.

SON1C

Established Member
I figured you probably use it like any other alcohol based stuff, but i just wanted to be sure I was using it correctly. I am going to try it out either tonight or tomorrow night after work.

I have some too. Same thing. From DB. Used it already. Wanted to strip some old shiz off after I polished. I just sprayed it on, let it dwell for a little while, not long, 20 seconds or so, and then wiped off with a microfiber. It flashes pretty quickly.

I used it just like I would CarPro eraser. Hope this helps!
You guys are exactly right! It's a spray on and wipe product, let it dwell slightly but as mentioned it flashes relatively fast. It should remove your old waxes and sealants leaving a bare surface for ideal wax / sealant / and even coating bonding

If you guys could find the time to create a review on the product I'd really like to hear your feedback on it :D I've been trying to make a video showcasing Paint Purge but the weather has been awful here when I've had the spare time to do it.

Also if you'd like to try a service just like The Detail Box check out this video -- with coupon code SON1C you'll get the first month free+shipping so why not give it a shot! (SON1C Wax Detail Spray is in their 11/14 box)
[video=youtube;D4gaeUY2Opg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4gaeUY2Opg[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread