SON1C Synopsis 80 : Chemical Guys - Honeydew Snow Foam Car Wash Review

SON1C

Established Member
10489905_10203420879495248_5159325344828041785_n.jpg

SON1C Synopsis 80 is a video review of Chemical Guys Honey dew snow foam car wash. I showcase this product in the foam cannon and used as a traditional car wash soap. I discuss my thoughts on this product and where I feel it could fall in your lineup of products.

Chemical Guys Honeydew Snow Foam Cannon Car Wash SON1C Synopsis Review 80 - YouTube

Here is a foam cannon demonstration of honeydew on SON1C
Snow Foam - HoneyDew Foaming Car Wash Chemical Guys - YouTube
and here is a demonstration of this soap on a massive truck!
MTM Hydro Foam Cannon Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins Diesel Truck Chemical Guys HoneyDew Snow Foam - YouTube

Electrokid

Established Member
Good video and nice bike!

What do you typically use for the dilution ratio for the foam cannon? I can never get it as thick as they do in the CG videos without using much more than they recommend - and then I feel like I'm really just wasting product. I really like HDew snow foam, but tried Citrus Wash and Gloss for the first time yesterday. It's too bad that it's a stripper wash because of all the CG soaps I've tried, the CW&G is my favourite in terms of viscosity, foam, and dwell time.

LDC2335

Established Member
I use it too. About 3 Oz and the fill the rest of the bottle with water. Buy it from amazon by the gallon using subscribe and save. I think I paid like 30 bucks for it.

Basic Karcher electric power washer.

[video=youtube_share;LBAlqH7WF2c]http://youtu.be/LBAlqH7WF2c[/video]

Last edited:

Rob_Stylez

Established Member
Whoa I can never get my foam that thick ^^^ then again Ive been buying the car soap off the shelf at Autozone. Do I really need HoneyDew, Mr. Pink, etc from these online stores in order for the foam to be that thick?

LDC2335

Established Member
Whoa I can never get my foam that thick ^^^ then again Ive been buying the car soap off the shelf at Autozone. Do I really need HoneyDew, Mr. Pink, etc from these online stores in order for the foam to be that thick?

Yes. And honeydew is even better than Mr. Pink.

Like I said mine is pretty diluted too. Buy in bulk. Feels like a lot up front, but per ounce it's a bargain and lasts for like 40 washes @ 3 ounces a wash.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B009OTW646?pc_redir=1410524740&robot_redir=1

Users who are viewing this thread