Son of a ****!!!!!!!!!!

svt_nick69

Established Member
Ok, im watching Iron Man for the first time ( Badass movie ) and my DvD player goes out at the very end!!!!!!!! :mj: :mj: :mj: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

PLEASE TELL ME PEPPER AND HIM KISSS IN THE END OF THE MOVIE!!!!!
( by the way, pepper is smoookin in this movie in them heels and that black dress )

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Well the very very ending was pretty badass during the press conference...and if you watch through the credits Samuel L. makes an appearance. I can't wait for Iron Man 2. Definitely one of my favorite movies ever.

Grizzly Adams

Resident Hippie
Established Member
Nope, he and Rhodes decide to start a summer camp for kids in the hollywood hills and Pepper quits to go work for Aquaman. It's a weird ending.

svt_nick69

Established Member
deff was a badass movie. But did they kiss or not? I bet they did. I mean thery both said they only had eachother and in the end tony stark told the AF guy he was on that vacation with pepper. So whats the deal did they kiss or not before that confrence? :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Nope, he and Rhodes decide to start a summer camp for kids in the hollywood hills and Pepper quits to go work for Aquaman. It's a weird ending.

You didn't have to just out right ruin it for the guy. I didn't want to tell him.

svt_nick69

Established Member
i was just told at the confrence he just admits hes iron man and the movie ends.....wtf !!!!!! :fm: :fm: :fm:

My flipp'n dvd player went black right as the AF guy said, just dont answer any questions right as they were going into the confrence.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

svt_nick69

Established Member
DAMNIT mother ****er!!!!!!!!! I wanna see it maybe youtube will have the ending!!!! :??: :??: :pepper:

new dream girl tho..... droooooools...

ironman-gwyenshoe.jpg

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Yeah, I've read that Howard won't be on for Iron Man 2. Although before the Iron Monger scenes when he says "Next time" I thought that would have made for some great action. Oh well. I think Samuel L. Jackson will be in the second one. Unfortunately it'll be summer 2010.

svt_nick69

Established Member
ok, I just saw the end of it on youtube.......what a gay eneding. Ok you got me, im Iron man! End......whatever still a badass ****ing movie !!!:rockon: :rockon:

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
Yeah, I've read that Howard won't be on for Iron Man 2. Although before the Iron Monger scenes when he says "Next time" I thought that would have made for some great action. Oh well. I think Samuel L. Jackson will be in the second one. Unfortunately it'll be summer 2010.

don cheadle is replacing howard. sam jackson as colonel nick fury will be making cameo's in all of the avenger characters movies until the Avengers movie comes out. If you recall fury sent tony stark to find ed norton in the hulk movie. Look for Cpt America and a Thor movie as well as IM2 before an Avenger's movie hits the theaters.

svt_nick69

Established Member
oh WHAT THE ****!?!!?!?!?! Samuel L jackson!?!?!!?!!?!?!!?

damn, I need to watch the whole ending, now its done. What does SLJ have to do with anything? :??: :shrug:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
don cheadle is replacing howard. sam jackson as colonel nick fury will be making cameo's in all of the avenger characters movies until the Avengers movie comes out. If you recall fury sent tony stark to find ed norton in the hulk movie. Look for Cpt America and a Thor movie as well as IM2 before an Avenger's movie hits the theaters.

This is actually the first Marvel movie that I've enjoyed enough to watch.

Appreciate the info though. I'll have to do a little more background research.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread