Sometimes you gotta kill your relatives..

CobraDOHC

12 Second Z
Established Member
Well I went out cruising for a little bit last night before I made my way home.....Well I pull up to the light with a LT1 'vette, Looked and sounded very stock.....He looks over at me and asks why I'm smiling....well I tell him very politely that he has a nice 'vette and it would be a shame for him to get outrun my a measly Camaro...He just starts laughing and then starts rattling off HP number and what not....So I ask him if he wants to go, he just smiles.....so i'm just sitting there anticipating the light...It turns green...I catch him off the line and start pulling right off the start, I shift into second and his nose is at my door...he starts catching up towards the top of second...I slam her into third and once again started pulling, by the time we shut down, I had at least one car on him.....

We catch the next light and he said he didn't expect that to happen...I told him you never know what will happen on the street....he was really cool after that, probably about 45 years old or so....He really liked how my exhaust sounded...which was weird cause in the last two days about 5-10 people have complimented it....

Remember sometimes you just need to keep the rest of your family in check..:beer:

Blackgeetee

Established Member
Nice kill!:D

Yesterday I was at a light and a very nice LT1 Vette convertable (dark green) pulled up to my right. He would NOT pull all the way up next to me. I anticipated the light and took off normal wondering if he would hit it, but he wouldn't do anything, he just hung back. Oh well! I never got my chance......

Users who are viewing this thread