Something You Dont See Everyday

BittenInBama

Established Member
Was out this afternoon goofing off and saw this; Initially just saw mama then what first appeared to be a small clump of leaves....then the leaves took off! Grabbed my camera and this was the best shot I got before they disappeared.

Fawn.jpg

Little rascal wasn't much bigger then a big Chihuahua. I grew up hunting and around nature but this is only the second or third wild fawn I've seen. We lived on a farm that had semi-wild whitetails on it and saw them every year, but these are still cool to see in the woods.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
DAAMMN u got wicked close! We have a bunch in my back yard on occasion.

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
We get A LOT of them every where here....WV was just named the top state you are most likely to hit a deer in lol..like 1 in every 40 accidents is deer related. Put it this way...my exwife drove over a mailbox once...didnt wanna pay for it...got some dog hair...some dogs blood from the vet. office she owned..put it on the car took t to her insuance company told them shit hit a deer...state payed for it since it was on public roads lol.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
We get A LOT of them every where here....WV was just named the top state you are most likely to hit a deer in lol..like 1 in every 40 accidents is deer related. Put it this way...my exwife drove over a mailbox once...didnt wanna pay for it...got some dog hair...some dogs blood from the vet. office she owned..put it on the car took t to her insuance company told them shit hit a deer...state payed for it since it was on public roads lol.

BS. She'd need a police report.

Users who are viewing this thread