Something to keep you up at night

Swine

Established Member
Love this shit. The current status of the human race is still to animalistic, to emotional, and in general lacking logic, reason, and control on an individual basis that seems to magnify in groups instead of being quelled. We are slow to learn, slow to accept change and slow understand what the future is going to look like.

As someone who looks around wishing we were in a different time (perhaps further down in humans evolutionary path) maybe there is hope in AI helping humans ramp exponentially (or destroying us, that too)

Last edited:

72SBC

Established Member
You don't have time to watch this stuff...more Malibu updates, STAT! lol.....
Just ordered my shaft rockers from Crower, 9 inch is powder coated, carb is done, just waiting on machine shop. After it starts coming together I’ll update it.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
They'll never achieve what humans have, no matter how long we give them. What this may do, is reinforce our already false sense of pride, that we may somehow achieved transcendence or reach self actualization through a man maid machine. IMO, without going on some anti-science rant, this will be mankind's biggest failure, ultimately. This is not going to save us.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
What are you doing Dave?
This-HAL-9000-Inspired-AI-Simulation-Kept-Its-Virtual-Astronauts-Alive.jpeg

Posts and likes are not mine.

Users who are viewing this thread