something fishy about this one....

PJM99

Established Member
I asked him about it, here's his reply........

Item: Ford : Mustang (4645812466)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
ntx45 is the seller.

Thanks for your question and I take no offense at all. Decision was made to show the car AS IS rather than clean it up and perhaps cover up some of the problems. I state in the ad that it needs to be cleaned up -- carpet needs to be steam cleaned, seats need to be cleaned. Miles are correct and Carfax is clear.

93Cobra#2771

SVT God
Established Member
To me, the 1/4 window trim, worn seats, busted ashtray door, all point to 134k. Hard to say without looking closely, of course.

And why would a car with less than 40k on it need a repaint?

PJM99

Established Member
my car has 71k and looks brand new compared to that thing. Oh well, hopefully people will do their research before buying that car.

martyo

Established Member
PJM99 said:
I asked him about it, here's his reply........

Item: Ford : Mustang (4645812466)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
ntx45 is the seller.

Thanks for your question and I take no offense at all. Decision was made to show the car AS IS rather than clean it up and perhaps cover up some of the problems. I state in the ad that it needs to be cleaned up -- carpet needs to be steam cleaned, seats need to be cleaned. Miles are correct and Carfax is clear.

Signed Oscar Madison

I fixed your post for ya. :-D

Last edited:

PJM99

Established Member
oscar1107.jpg

bad93svt

Established Member
I don't understand what is the big deal if the car is nice/junk. If you aren't buying one.. what does it matter. The fact of the matter is this, there is a fool born everyday.. & your opinion doesn't matter!! Not trying to be a jerk. Just stating a fact. The more cars abused.. the more value that brings to those that aren't.

Wise man.. Jeff

Fiveoh93Snake

Snake Bitten!
Established Member

Tank5879

Established Member
Yeah dudes, I agree...Its tough to believe only 37K, that thing is dirty!!! look at the shifter knob, and the rear seat and rear carpet stains...terrible!! plus, why would it have replacement tires on it with that puch tread gone. seats and seatbelts are terrible. Also, I notice digital cameras seem to make interiors look better, so I cant imagine this thing in real life. What happened to the cobra emblem on the intake??? I would be leary of this one. Mine had 46K on it and looked new, my 99 explorer with 79K looks waaaay better than this. I hope nobody gets screwed.

Fiveoh93Snake

Snake Bitten!
Established Member
Anyone else notice this dude listing it is totally a dumbphuck? Twice this doofus lists that everything works; what does he have listed amongst what works, you guessed it {cruise}. :shrug: Also the snake emblem on the dash and he implies "yep this the real deal". Sorry ya cracksmoker they didn't come like that. :rollseyes

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
God, another cobra with a snake on the dash :nono:

that is just way to large of an emblem to put on a dash

PJM99

Established Member
bad93svt said:
I don't understand what is the big deal if the car is nice/junk. If you aren't buying one.. what does it matter. The fact of the matter is this, there is a fool born everyday.. & your opinion doesn't matter!! Not trying to be a jerk. Just stating a fact. The more cars abused.. the more value that brings to those that aren't.

Wise man.. Jeff

Well, there are a lot of people that come to this forum looking for a 93 Cobra that is for sale, so this is just a buyer beware for those people. My cars not for sale and I don't intend on buying another anytime soon, but I see nothing wrong with posting warnings about cars that should be looked at closely if someone is interested in buying it. Obviously, it’s up to the potential buyers to do their own research. I think dishonest sellers do hurt the market in the long run. People will be less willing to pay top dollar for these cars if they think they are going to get burned. There a lot of people trying to make a quick buck off of 93 Cobra’s on eBay.

Users who are viewing this thread