Someone's going to hell... but it's funny :)

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Maybe I am just weird, but I did not find that the least bit funny.

-Jeff

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Thats just not right. Making fun of a great person dying like that is JUST NOT RIGHT. Like the title says.......Someone's going to hell.....!!!

Last edited:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
That is on the level with someone making fun of someone like Jim Henson or something.

BIGV

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!
Established Member
Anyone who found that funny has pretty low expectations of what is funny. Even I think that is in bad taste and I will go damn far for a laugh. Lets get back to the tools that made it my advice "get a life and a girl your hand called its getting tired".

sub92loyill

short was never this wide
Established Member
BIGV said:
Anyone who found that funny has pretty low expectations of what is funny. Even I think that is in bad taste and I will go damn far for a laugh. Lets get back to the tools that made it my advice "get a life and a girl your hand called its getting tired".

get over yourself

msm808

97' Slobra
Established Member
Yea everyone needs to calm the hell down. Unless you actually knew the man than you have no right to tell anyone its f**ked up. Do ou know how many "family men" die everyday from equally stupid things? But I don't hear anyone singing praise over them, the only reason anyone cares is because we've all seen that ass on tv risking his life over and over. And over the years we've all thought, man he's gonna get him self killed doing that shit. Well it finally bit him in the ass. Also I'm pretty sure if he was as concerned about his family as everyone else is he would have gave that crazy shit up when he had a child.

Users who are viewing this thread