someone tell this kid what blower this is

87Foxbody

Established Member
[ame="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=24449457"]Beaus Cobra on the dyno at HPP racing Video by Allen - MySpace Video@@AMEPARAM@@http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=24449457@@AMEPARAM@@mediaservices@@AMEPARAM@@myspace@@AMEPARAM@@services/media/embed@@AMEPARAM@@aspx/m@@AMEPARAM@@24449457[/ame]
I have personally been there for most mods on this car the blower is a 2.3l Whipple pullied for about 20-21lbs this retard is tryin to say its a Kenne Bell. Lets prove him wrong

87Foxbody

Established Member
It was a sick set up with 20lbs and a 125 shot it made 722rwhp. We are expecting over 1000rwhp with the turbos in a daily driver.

87Foxbody

Established Member
the 1000hp car does not belong to a 16 year old. even though the claims to have a stock terminator. the car in the vid belongs to a 30 yr old

87Foxbody

Established Member
The 16 year old is trying to tell me that the blower that i installed on tthis car is a Kenne Bell not a whipple. click the link above the vid and read his comments

Niks97cobra

Ready to Go!
Established Member
Thats alot of car, He should be reeling in the poon with that!

Some girls know what a cobra is, none care if it has 100 hp or 1000 hp.

Pretty sure I remember in high school girls not caring if your car was fast. It had to have lots of chrome and a big wing. haha

All the girls in my high school digged the jacked up trucks. Though I must say, my fox did pretty well back then.

.91fox

Stop Hatin
Established Member
or wrapped around a tree

Ok before this gets outta control heres my out look on this.

I got my cobra when i was 16 years old and had it for 3 years now. first off parents are far from rich and they didnt buy the car. second as long as ur smart and respect it u will be fine bought my car with 500whp and i drove it with np.

btw my parents dont know anything about cars they thought it had 260 hp like a gt. if they knew they wouldnt let me get it but after i took my father for a ride and showed him the power and proved to him i can handle it he didnt mind as long as i drove smart

.91fox

Stop Hatin
Established Member
The 16 year old is trying to tell me that the blower that i installed on tthis car is a Kenne Bell not a whipple. click the link above the vid and read his comments

he sounds like a moron. he said i can power shift 1st to second and 3rd to 4th lol :loser:

Users who are viewing this thread