Someone swiped my mint condition rear bumper today

swallent

Established Member
Does anyone know can these bumpers be buffed and such to have the scratches removed or do I need a new one? if so where would I find one these days?

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Well, pics would help. Then again, everything usually buffs out here on svtp lol

epracmetcon

Established Member
Don't feel bad man, I just got mine back from paint for the SECOND time in 6 months because I got hit in the rear bumper cover.

swallent

Established Member
LOL sorry for the delays I was in the garage messing with it for the better part of the evening.

What happened I will never know...I drove it to the gym and parked it in its usual spot away from the general masses. when I came out the passenger side of the bumper was all scratched up and had scuffs and everything else on it. I used paint cleaner and a clay bar on it...it cleaned it up but it definatly needs to be re-painted. I seem to recall some body shops telling me in the past that they cant be repainted they need to be dipped or something.

Ill try to get pics up tonight or tomorow. sorry if Im making dumb comments... Im a complete rookie at body stuff

Users who are viewing this thread