Someone please save this car!

03cobraracer

Established Member
man i would love to save that car wish i had the cash.. i would fix her all up, make it look new again. at least theres no rust.. the body damage isnt to bad either.. could probably get the car pretty cheap.

5liter

Foxbody FTMFW!
Established Member
man i would love to save that car wish i had the cash.. i would fix her all up, make it look new again. at least theres no rust.. the body damage isnt to bad either.. could probably get the car pretty cheap.

Interior is shot. Going to need a full resto. Underhood will need a bunch of attention too. :(

stangbear427

Established Member
Clean GT's are just as hard to find as Cobras in general, at least near me. I couldn't find a clean GT within a day of me that was as nice OR as cheap as the 99K/mi Cobra I found, and that's the only reason I bought the Cobra. If you want a good, clean Fox, you're going to have to pay for it whether it's an SVT or just an LX hatchback. I say just get what you really want and be willing to put in some work.

Someone needs their ass kicked. I can't believe what some people do to cars. What a dick.

5liter

Foxbody FTMFW!
Established Member
Clean GT's are just as hard to find as Cobras in general, at least near me. I couldn't find a clean GT within a day of me that was as nice OR as cheap as the 99K/mi Cobra I found, and that's the only reason I bought the Cobra. If you want a good, clean Fox, you're going to have to pay for it whether it's an SVT or just an LX hatchback. I say just get what you really want and be willing to put in some work.

Someone needs their ass kicked. I can't believe what some people do to cars. What a dick.

Word. A clean fox is a rare find these days.:(

MillCreekMafia

Established Member
This could turn into a deal for someone. I mean a lot of people can't afford to get into the cobra game since they go so high priced. But this could be a nice investment if you have the time and know how to restore it. A clutch and tranny could get you going pretty cheap. The rest you could fix as it is affordable.

got hp

SVT Connoisseur
Established Member
my cobra was in worse shape when I got her. I got it for $2k and when I sold the parts I didnt want it wound up costing me a grand. Don't ask me how much I have put in it since LOL.

mofugr

BIG DADDY
Established Member
I love the one question at the bottom of the auction;
I'll give you 1,200 for it, the guys says he would rather let a tree fall on it.
That's funny

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
No way. That thing is a wreck and obviously has a hidden crash record and or a rust prob regardless of what the ad says

whyte_03

I got your HEMI hanging!!
Established Member
if i wrong then sorry.. do 93 Cobra's come with white face guages?? yeah the car looked pretty bad.. would not want to step into someone elses crap!! especially a car of that magnitude.. but yes.. it is a car with potential!!

Users who are viewing this thread