Some year end road course fun

wheelhopper

Established Member
Another opportunity to drive your car on a world class road course before the end of 2014. End your year with a bang and join me at VIR. You can count on 200 minutes of track time for the weekend. I'll be staying the night on Friday and Saturday. People are more than welcome to bring a tent and enjoy my fire pit at night, along with some cold brews. Here is the info.

Full Throttle Fall Fest - Virginia International Raceway -- November 22-23, 2014 -- Danville, VA

We're going to wrap up 2014 with our Full Throttle Fall Fest. The car show is free to all SCMC Members and will have at least a top ten award. The more that sign up for the show, the more awards we will add up to a Top 25 event. This is also our National Shelby Meet so if you own a Shelby Mustang, bring it to the event for on track photos, free car show, Shelby display in the gallery, or take it out on track for two full days on the full course configuration. Certain fees apply for Hyperdrives, parade laps, and on track sessions.

Don't miss our mini-SVT Superfest. Please sign up via check rather than pay the cc processors the fee. We'd rather give you the discount then give it to the banks! Go here to sign up for the event: http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=

Users who are viewing this thread