Some WY street racing vids...

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
good videos man, that fox body could launch like all hell. Im just gonna throw out a guess and say that your 04's the fastest out there? :)

1936 chevy

Established Member
Jinxd4.6 said:
I decided to post up a couple videos that my brother's little friends made of some lame street racing here in Wyoming. At least my Cobra is in both of them. :thumbsup: Enjoy.

I was just woundering how the car seen is in Wyoming i am moving there in two weeks.

SynMan5.0

Established Member
1936 chevy said:
...I was just woundering how the car seen is in Wyoming i am moving there in two weeks.

I guess I don't understand what you're asking. :shrug: I own the car and I live in Wyoming.

csumt76

Established Member
Nice man, I was in Laramie for about a year in 02. A friend of mine had a 95 GT with a 331 and cog drive Novi2K that was worked on by some place in Cheyenne. I forget the name of the shop, but it was mainly mustangs they worked on.

I had a bolton Fox good for low 13's and I got worked by some kid in a Pearl white GT vert with Euro tails and some multi spoke import looking wheels. Turns out he had a fresh 347 with all Trick flow hardware, tubular front end, TKO, built rear etc. He put bus lengths on me lol.

SynMan5.0

Established Member
csumt76 said:
Nice man, I was in Laramie for about a year in 02. A friend of mine had a 95 GT with a 331 and cog drive Novi2K that was worked on by some place in Cheyenne. I forget the name of the shop, but it was mainly mustangs they worked on.

I had a bolton Fox good for low 13's and I got worked by some kid in a Pearl white GT vert with Euro tails and some multi spoke import looking wheels. Turns out he had a fresh 347 with all Trick flow hardware, tubular front end, TKO, built rear etc. He put bus lengths on me lol.

That shop was probably Outlaw Performance. I worked there for a while and I remember Don working on a that black '95 GT.

The white GT vert with the fugly tail lights is my friend's cousin. He also had a big shot of spray on that car. I think it's apart right now. What does your car look like? Was it the white coupe with the 4-point and sheet metal wing?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread