Some Wicked Stuff!

Hilander

Established Member
Here are a few pics of JJ's Wicked Suspension and Power Rack. I spent some time cleaning the frame, painting etc. Also fitted a set of R1 Concept front rotors. Been a good amount of work but I think it came out ok. My truck is a 2000 so the stock steering was not as responsive as the 01 and newer trucks. However the new stuff has a quicker ratio setup along with poly bushings all round. Should feel pretty good.

The motor is ready to drop in again. I had it freshened up with new parts from JDM.

JDM are supplying the Whipple 3.4 along with their awesome tunes :D

Can't wait to drive her again.

011.jpg

008.jpg

007-1.jpg

silvblt

Nasty 5.4
Established Member
Here are a few pics of JJ's Wicked Suspension and Power Rack. I spent some time cleaning the frame, painting etc. Also fitted a set of R1 Concept front rotors. Been a good amount of work but I think it came out ok. My truck is a 2000 so the stock steering was not as responsive as the 01 and newer trucks. However the new stuff has a quicker ratio setup along with poly bushings all round. Should feel pretty good.

The motor is ready to drop in again. I had it freshened up with new parts from JDM.

JDM are supplying the Whipple 3.4 along with their awesome tunes :D

Can't wait to drive her again.

011.jpg

008.jpg

007-1.jpg

:rockon: That is a killer looking set up!! Totally clean looking, and just the way Ford should have done it to begin with.

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
Looks amazing man. Should reflect nicely on your E.T's. Keep us posted!!!

BC Lightning

Project Panty Dropper
Established Member
If only I didn't owe uncle sam money I would have this kit right now :bash:

Looks awesome, can't wait to order it and get it installed with some brembos and HRE's :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread