Some Turbo LSx Fairmont In-Car action with Killer Sound....

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
Seriously, one of my top cars on the site and by far one of the best sleepers out there. People can argue all they want about their buddies "sleeper" 10 second stang or unassuming Camaro, but this right here is what it's all about. Such a nasty bitch.

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
Seriously, one of my top cars on the site and by far one of the best sleepers out there. People can argue all they want about their buddies "sleeper" 10 second stang or unassuming Camaro, but this right here is what it's all about. Such a nasty bitch.

Thanks, man. I can't take credit for building it, but I hope to keep the legend alive. This is my favorite toy car, ever.

Mike

93_408_LX

Established Member
This car is SICK and the sound quality in your youtube vids is changing lives. I ordered a mic right after seeing your vid.

Keep it up!

oneslo5.0

Established Member
Very nice, my buddy is doing a 5.3 or LQ9, 80mm and a 4L80 in a notch back he picked up.

Awesome video man.

Some pictures of the car? It hooks up VERY well.

CNGInterceptor

4-door Cobra
Established Member
Oh man! That is freakin' awesome! I *just* sold my Fairmont this summer, and now I'm regretting it...

fairmont-iv.jpg

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
Very nice, my buddy is doing a 5.3 or LQ9, 80mm and a 4L80 in a notch back he picked up.

Awesome video man.

Some pictures of the car? It hooks up VERY well.

The car is pretty well known around the net. It actually has a mostly stock suspension. 4 cylinder springs and shocks on all 4 corners, Summit brand tubular upper and lowers out back and a kid's mini football jammed in the passenger rear spring like an air-bag (no, I am not kidding). It hooks pretty well on the M/T 255-60-15s. You can see me working the wheel on these runs though, and it was putting down about 20 yards of rubber as soon as it lit up.

Here is one of the several features LSXTV did on the car:

“Cheap Thrills” – Matt Happel’s Turbo 4.8L Swapped Ford Fairmont - LSXTV

We will see how it hooks coming out of the hole on the anti-lag and 14 psi of boost. That will be a challenge.....

Mike

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
LOL @ the Bench seat!

Looks like quite the "grocery getter" :)

I need to fit the cage around that bench, LOL.

That's gotta be one of the most awesome car builds I've seen. Sleeper for sure.

:beer:

Oh man! That is freakin' awesome! I *just* sold my Fairmont this summer, and now I'm regretting it...

fairmont-iv.jpg

Should have kept it!

That was badass, haha. :rockon:

:rockon:

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread