some sightings today...

Brad Azz

Go Browns!!!
Established Member
I need to bring my digital camera with me when its nice out...

Went to the driving range to hit some balls and saw a Maseroti... Don't know what kind but it had temporary tags on it... It was a maroon convertible... Pretty cool, I've never seen one before...

Went to Best Buy to get some new tunes after and when I came out of the store, there was a silver '05 V6 and a red '05 GT next to my car...

Driven

LS what???
Established Member
Maseroti (sp) = Maserati. IMO it is a cheap man's Ferrari. Never the less it is nice but still. 05 V6 = :kaboom:, 05 GT = :thumbsup: :burnout:

Last edited:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
The weather is breaking for the better, now all the hot rods are coming out of winter hibernation. Saw a cherry Chevy II all tubed and cammed out driving up the street today it was awsome!!

blueoval4ever

голубой овал на всегда
Established Member
I'm starting to see alot of new 05 Mustang Gt's and new Corvettes out running around.

SVT4ME

Established Member
They are nice, verts that is. But not for a true sports car, added weight and handling issues.

SoCalCobra

Intaker & 7.5" Pistons!
Established Member
I saw the most amount of Mustangs in one spot at Knott's today. Not only that, there were TONS of Mustangs cruising the streets around there today, also!

ta2d1

---->HI
Established Member
I've seen 3 ferrari's in the last week and a half two older ones not sure what kind almost looked like testerossa (sp?) and a newer Modena i believe.

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
Driven said:
Maseroti (sp) = Maserati. IMO it is a cheap man's Ferrari. Never the less it is nice but still. 05 V6 = :kaboom:, 05 GT = :thumbsup: :burnout:

Finally someone has given me the chance....

72hitlerarmstretch_copy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread