Some scumbag dumped garbage in my Dad's yard!

upside

AWD V8
Established Member
My brother-in-law lives at my Dad's house, came home from work last night and found a pile of trash in the driveway.

News article (more pics)
Elyria man arrives home to find giant pile of trash in front yard - morningjournal.com

2013-07-25_103229.jpg

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
People dump trash all the time up by us in NE PA, people suck end of story...

Would be nice if you could find some mail or something in that pile to find out who did it

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I see it all of the time on the R.R. right of ways here in Atlanta. Sadly, it doesn't surprise me much.

svtaddict

Established Member
dig through it you may find disgarded mail then take that trash and dump it back on they're lawn

Jibber

Kevin
Established Member
That's crazy. Even crazier is that it happens all the time and in other areas.
People are filthy animals.

9CobraVert8

Established Member
dig through it you may find disgarded mail then take that trash and dump it back on they're lawn

The article said there was old mail in the trash, guy went to the house and the home owner or whomever was there was playing dumb about it. All while there was a dump truck in the driveway of the place.

upside

AWD V8
Established Member
The article said there was old mail in the trash, guy went to the house and the home owner or whomever was there was playing dumb about it. All while there was a dump truck in the driveway of the place.

yeah the Police said they could not do anything about it because it was private property, but the mayor of our city said other wise. the Mayor sent out a cleaning crew and is back charging the guy who dumped the trash in the yard $1200 and is personally going to prosecute him.

the story made Fox 8 news Cleveland.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
yeah the Police said they could not do anything about it because it was private property, but the mayor of our city said other wise. the Mayor sent out a cleaning crew and is back charging the guy who dumped the trash in the yard $1200 and is personally going to prosecute him.

:rockon:

Hell yeah!

forcefedcobra

Established Member
I see it all of the time on the R.R. right of ways here in Atlanta. Sadly, it doesn't surprise me much.

same on ours. especially nearer big cities. I guess they figure someone else can clean it up instead of just taking it to the city dump.

BDF8

UF Alum. GO GATORS
Established Member

How did they end up proving it was the guy that was playing dumb?

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
Simply announce that you found a bag of money in the trash, see who comes to get the money......

E

upside

AWD V8
Established Member
How did they end up proving it was the guy that was playing dumb?

It wasn't that guy, the owner of the home contracted another guy to remove the garbage from the house and dump it. she paid him $200 to fill "his" dump truck with the garbage and get rid of it. (he is the owner of the truck that my brother in law got the licence # from)

the owner of the home gave the contact info of the contractor, the police are currently looking for him. he hasn't been back to his house and he wont answer his cell phone.

He's in for a heap of shit when they get him.

Users who are viewing this thread