Some Rolling shots/vids of DXBLIGHTNINGBOY's Mustang!

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
Since this is the only part of the forum we check out, and we have gotten to know alot of the members in the 2nd gen; it feels like we're family :beer:

So we took out a built 2v Vortech Supercharged Mustang for a spin... Looks like fun, but here are some fun facts about the car that really made this trip extream lol.

Well, the car used to be DXBLIGHTNING's car in Washington, he shipped it over here when he moved back to Dubai. So obviously when you move a car to a new country you have to register it in that country:poke::lol1:

Long story short, it still has Washington plates, and we took it out just to take some shots for you guys over here (3-4am)... And maybe to get a wash while we are at it ;) yeah, there are car washes open at that time here..

06072008282.jpg

06072008283.jpg

06072008285.jpg

06072008287.jpg

We took some nice vids too, but I'll have to update the thread later, unfortunately my phone is not cooperating with me and uploading the vids to the computer at the moment..

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
VIDS ARE UPLOADED! Thanks Nokia for being helpful for once.

th_06072008046.jpg

th_06072008047.jpg

Taunto

Established Member
I HAD A DREAM!!!!

lol anyway... nice vids man... that thing sounds sick and looks mean...

1 question to all tho... the brand new 2008 saleen mustnags full package and everything.... are they faster than an 08 shelby cobra? or no? i have always wondered

SADF

Established Member
I HAD A DREAM!!!!

lol anyway... nice vids man... that thing sounds sick and looks mean...

1 question to all tho... the brand new 2008 saleen mustnags full package and everything.... are they faster than an 08 shelby cobra? or no? i have always wondered

No, Shelby should be faster. Even more than the new top of the line Saleen that just came out (can't remember). Plust modding potential for the 4v 5.4 is better. Just an upgrade on the S/C from Roush/Ford Racing brings crank HP/TQ to 600. Ive been considering either a new Saleen or Shelby with all the bad luck I have been having with the truck. I could at least afford a used Saleen. I would probly get an 05 and add an SC.

ASUSMC

Oh Hi!!!
Established Member
Saleen center exhaust is still the sexiest. O and I miss my old centrifugal car. It scares people when it blows off into the atmosphere.

BTW Holy tinted windshield Batman!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread