Some Recent Pics of the GT

mug11

Established Member
@ Williams Tower in H-Town. Before it went under the knife today...

DSC04600.jpg

DSC04603.jpg

DSC04597.jpg

Hope you like :rockon:

HoustonGT

Established Member
Nice, is it going in for the tune or what? I wish it was tuned the other night so you coulda put that big-mouthed kid in the Bullitt in his place.

mug11

Established Member
HoustonGT said:
Nice, is it going in for the tune or what? I wish it was tuned the other night so you coulda put that big-mouthed kid in the Bullitt in his place.
Ya on wendesday i was mentioning it was going to tuning thursday. Well it did... and @ about 6200 rpms, something let go internally. My tuner said it was a bearing... So i had it towed up to Fatal performance, pearland to tomball (gay), and they're pulling the motor out today. Had Jon @ Fatal start it up, he thinks it's a bent valve, which would've caused the ticking we were hearing. So a whole tear down of the motor might not be necessary... I'm thrilled about it...

HoustonGT

Established Member
mug11 said:
Ya on wendesday i was mentioning it was going to tuning thursday. Well it did... and @ about 6200 rpms, something let go internally. My tuner said it was a bearing... So i had it towed up to Fatal performance, pearland to tomball (gay), and they're pulling the motor out today. Had Jon @ Fatal start it up, he thinks it's a bent valve, which would've caused the ticking we were hearing. So a whole tear down of the motor might not be necessary... I'm thrilled about it...
I can sense the excitement in your typing lol. OHwell, an excuse to make it even better i guess. Update us with numbers when you finally get them :beer:

mug11

Established Member
HoustonGT said:
I can sense the excitement in your typing lol. OHwell, an excuse to make it even better i guess. Update us with numbers when you finally get them :beer:
will do... but no $ to make it better. no $ to even pull it actually... Hello Debt, lol

HoustonGT

Established Member
mug11 said:
will do... but no $ to make it better. no $ to even pull it actually... Hello Debt, lol
You know Debt too? Me and him are like this *crosses fingers*. Been buddies for a few years now, but he can be a PITA

OH3GT

Shut Up And Lift
Established Member
need more pics!!! same direction im going with my stang!!! i demand more pics!!! and what kinda seats are those!!?? very nice!

mug11

Established Member
SvtMan804 said:
need more pics!!! same direction im going with my stang!!! i demand more pics!!! and what kinda seats are those!!?? very nice!
They're Corbeau CR1's, i love them. :D I'm at work so i only have a few i loaded here...

DSC04548.jpg

DSC04596.jpg

dsc03608lg8.jpg

car1.jpg

OH3GT

Shut Up And Lift
Established Member
i see you use your regular seatbelt with those seats? and do you need to buy any brackets or any other extra goodies with those seats??? you have my fav stang btw!!

mug11

Established Member
SvtMan804 said:
i see you use your regular seatbelt with those seats? and do you need to buy any brackets or any other extra goodies with those seats??? you have my fav stang btw!!
Thanks! And yes, it's very wise to buy the corbeau brackets with their seats. But that is pretty much it. Hopefully towards the end of summer i'll have harnesses.

JJs89lx

In the making.....
Established Member
mug11 said:
Thanks! And yes, it's very wise to buy the corbeau brackets with their seats. But that is pretty much it. Hopefully towards the end of summer i'll have harnesses.

Lookin' nice Mug! :-D

Starfox07

Formerly XR4turbo
Established Member
mug11 said:

I wouldn't suggest harnesses unless you are racing you're car alot. Without a cage they are more detrimental to safety then helpful. And if you have a cage, its just dangerous without wearing a helmet, for obvious reasons. I doubt you are doing the harnesses for safety anyhow, but just my .02

Users who are viewing this thread