Some quick nitrous questions

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
<I have headers, no cats, an upper pulley and a monoblade TB> Installing an NX wet plate kit on my car and need to wrap up a few things:

What plugs would you recommend with a 100 shot (wet)?

Where do I tap in to the TB harness for the TPS sensor?

Went back 20 pages, search doesn't work, so anything else y'all can tell me would be appreciated!! Thanks

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
You're in Dallas, have you looked at some of the shops in that area? Gearheads still around? In Houston I'd suggest TSS.

Catmonkey

I Void Warranties!
Established Member
Premium Member
Most just go bigger supercharger and forgo nitrous. You can pick up an easy 100 hp with a TVS and not worry about tanks.

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
Most just go bigger supercharger and forgo nitrous. You can pick up an easy 100 hp with a TVS and not worry about tanks.

This is really the best advice and option, overall the easiest and cheapest option and you can install it yourself and then you can sell your stock blower for 300-350.

Sirraf

Established Member
I've ran tr5s in all of my nitrous cars. Keep in mind that the 100 shot will end up being 125-130 shot on your setup. I assume it is a WOT engagement, but do you have a window switch or progressor? You'll blow the tires off if not.

Call N2O outlet and run your setup by them. They have been in the game for a while and will help you regardless if you bought from them or not.

Last edited:

nxhappy

Established Member
<I have headers, no cats, an upper pulley and a monoblade TB> Installing an NX wet plate kit on my car and need to wrap up a few things:

What plugs would you recommend with a 100 shot (wet)?

Where do I tap in to the TB harness for the TPS sensor?

Went back 20 pages, search doesn't work, so anything else y'all can tell me would be appreciated!! Thanks

for the plugs, one step colder, go with motorcraft or NGK ...sorry I don't have part #

make sure to back off timing 1 degree

Also make sure to have WOT switch, and window switch. You want the juice to come in at 3000 RPM.

Users who are viewing this thread