Some picts of the finished product

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
I'm kind of surprised everyone is freaking out about the side scoops and the R wing... I find this kit no more drastic than the Saleen mixed kits posted on here frequently, I say if you like it, stick with it... I still think it looks clean...

Poseidon

You want some?
Established Member
Originally posted by JerseyGT
I say it looks good, even with the spoiler, I'm a fan of the 00R spoiler. What is that the cervinis stalker kit? I think it looks good, I'd throw on the crome 03 SVT rims, I think that would finish the exterior right up

Yea, it's the entire kit. I originally ordered their stock wing, but alas, it didn't match up to factory positions, so I went with the R wing. I think the 03 SVT rims would look good too, but I'd like something if possibly a little bigger in size. What's the largest you can get the Cobra rims?

Poseidon

You want some?
Established Member
Originally posted by Codes
I dont think it does, rice would be a huge graphic on the side, a six foot wing and a v-6 under the hood. I think it looks good dude, get some rims and put it a lil closer to mother earth and you will have yourself a real looker, then its time to tackle under the hood.

Rims and lowering it and a few other minor cheap things will hopefully be done within the next couple months.

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by 03yllwguy
I'm kind of surprised everyone is freaking out about the side scoops and the R wing... I find this kit no more drastic than the Saleen mixed kits posted on here frequently, I say if you like it, stick with it... I still think it looks clean...

Couldnt have said it better myself...

74maverick

New bullet coming soon
Established Member
Originally posted by Poseidon
meh... I know, it's Sonicblue, but it's the name I had on another forum for a long time.

Thats what i was asking cause i am on MM also my screen name is Killercar, i thought it was the same person.:beer:

74maverick

New bullet coming soon
Established Member
Originally posted by Poseidon
I had a feeling you were from MM. Just couldn't remember who had the Maverick.

Yea to bad she is gone :( Still got the capri, i swore i saw your car cruise down by telegraph the night of the gratiot cruise?

Users who are viewing this thread