Some pic's with the new rims

XtremeAceX

Established Member
So back in the beginning of july, I crashed my car and messed up 3 of my rims and broke one of my front shocks. Was jus headin to my buddy's to go hang out at a camp fire, wasn't doing anything stupid or anything. As I was going around an on-ramp, my car out of nowhere just turned off, so I lost my power steering as i was coming up to the corner, and before I had time to think, I was bouncing off the curbs.

While inspecting my car later, I found my battery had froze during the winter in the garage, and died on me as I was driving :(

Got her all fixed up a while ago, just have been lazy and haven't taken any pictures of the new rims lol, so the other day, once I got the florescents installed in my new garage I decided to take some new pics.

My old rims weren't the chrome rims, but I always wanted the same rims but in chrome, so I replaced all 4 with the original rims in chrome :rockon: unfortunately I had just bought new tires a week before, or I would have bought some 10.5's for the back and went with some 315's :burnout:

Anyways, here's the pics of the new rims! (car was a bit dusty in the first pic from being garaged, and i've been working on getting the garage drywalled, insulated, florescent lights, and a HEATER! no frozen batteries this winter haha.)

BrettsPictures042.jpg

BrettsPictures044.jpg

BrettsPictures043.jpg

BrettsPictures045.jpg

BrettsPictures046.jpg

XtremeAceX

Established Member
haha I looked at a lightning a few months ago, but I figured i'd be better off getting some fuel and traction mods, and exhaust, and than a whipple :rockon:

XtremeAceX

Established Member
I guess i'm definately gonna have to get some springs haha, cause that suggestion seems pretty consistant. Not that I don't agree, everytime I look at pics of my car, I think the same thing :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread