Some Pics of things out here in lovely western Iraq

SKEETER_SVT01

Living it up
Established Member
Can't post the good ones but here are some I can. I'm in the Al Qaem area. 7miles from Sryia. Like the wild west out here. Not safe at all but doing good. Made some modifications to my shotgun to make it alittle easier to hold and point. Only 6 more months to go

this is Juliet and Allison

a little off roading

Miss Brenda-Lynn

I call this the entrance to Derka Derkastan or Hell's Entrance. It is very dangerous in this city. Alot of RKG-3's (not RPG's)

Who need's a car when you have a donkey

Wow I make this look good.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Looks like perfect sand dunes for a new Raptor :rockon:

Stay safe, you HAVE to check out the Bass Pro shops show when you get back, the past two shows they had Mustang Alley...

Chopin

Seeker of Truth
Established Member
I like a man who names his equipment! Tells me he knows how important it is to him.

Keep up the good work soldier!

:beer:

SKEETER_SVT01

Living it up
Established Member
Whats Miss Brenda-Lynn do in the 1/4?

hahahaha. I needed that laugh.

Its pretty quick for being 65k tons machine. WOuldn't take it over 50mph though and its wicked bumpy. Esp when your standing on the turret pointing a m4 or shotgun at people.If if I would have to guess on how fast........ 1.5 to 2minutes possible. And hopfully it wont tip from a big bump in the road. LOL

Thanks a lot guys.

SKEETER_SVT01

Living it up
Established Member
Looks like perfect sand dunes for a new Raptor :rockon:

Stay safe, you HAVE to check out the Bass Pro shops show when you get back, the past two shows they had Mustang Alley...

It would be. We were no shit like a tossing of a pebble from Sryia too. But its like that all around me

luv2hiss

Transplanted again...
Established Member
Great to see ya posting! We miss your mug around here. Stay safe and keep in touch. Thank you again for the awesome job you are doing. We are all indebted to you and your fellow soldiers.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Thank you for all your services and keeping OUR country safe! We are all truely in debt to you, Skeeter.

Users who are viewing this thread