Some pic's of the Cobra

XtremeAceX

Established Member
I didn't have much goin on yesterday, So I spent some time jus playin with the snake and cleaning her up a little while she sit's in the garage, and than pulled her onto the driveway to take some pics. The lighting was terrible lol.

And I know .. I need to drop it a bit haha.

:beer:
BrettsPictures048.jpg

BrettsPictures049.jpg

BrettsPictures050.jpg

BrettsPictures051.jpg

BrettsPictures052.jpg

BrettsPictures053.jpg

BrettsPictures054.jpg

Last edited:

svtguy22

Established Member
How do you like those toyos? I was thinking about buyin them next time I need some rubber.

Car looks good too.

FORCE FED

Ridin da train!
Established Member
Nice ride bro... Love the verts!:thumbsup: Don't feel bad about not driving it too much, I bought mine new in Oct 04 and have almost got 6,000 miles on it. LOL

XtremeAceX

Established Member
looks awsome.....I often times wish my car was a vert....

Thanks! It's a blast to rip through the countryside and BC mountain's with the top down, love it.

How do you like those toyos? I was thinking about buyin them next time I need some rubber.

Car looks good too.

I'm loving the toyo's! I had Yokohama AVS Sports on before, and they didn't hold as good as I find these do. Pretty impressive for an all season tire haha. :burnout:

Nice ride bro... Love the verts!:thumbsup: Don't feel bad about not driving it too much, I bought mine new in Oct 04 and have almost got 6,000 miles on it. LOL

Thanks man! Your fox is amazing btw! I was watchin that vid you posted earlier doin 8 second 1/4 mile runs .. that must be intense. :rockon:
How you liking the Whipple? Once i get some fuel and traction mod's put in, hopin to get one myself :rolling:

Last edited:

FORCE FED

Ridin da train!
Established Member
Thanks man! Your fox is amazing btw! I was watchin that vid you posted earlier doin 8 second 1/4 mile runs .. that must be intense. :rockon:
How you liking the Whipple? Once i get some fuel and traction mod's put in, hopin to get one myself :rolling:

Thanks man, yeah the coupe is a little intense at times.:banana: LOL

I like the Whipple a lot, def rocks how much the 03/04 cobras can pick-up from the factory with just a little TLC!:coolman:

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
With such a nice looking car, I can't understand why did they 4x4 it stock.

Users who are viewing this thread