Some pics of Sal's Mustang Drag Day 6

stang99

SonicVenum,

I guess that you had to use Pay Pal and get the full high resolution image of your burnouts. I would definitely have spent $30 on those two images if it had been my car. I realized the next day that I had neglected to race you. Too bad since I might have done a better time, and we sure could have done a major 4.10 burnout. Maybe someday I'll come out of retirement and have a side by side burnout contest with you when there is a video camera handy.
P

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
I didn't pay anybody. I just downloaded the pics, and enlarged them with photoshop.

You name the place and time. I must warn you though, I think I'm learning to drive my car a little better. I actually had consistent runs. 4 60's under 2.0. I am pleased with my performance... for now.

stang99

Too late to race you now that I retired. Besides, you have gone from the 13's to the mid 12's in just a few weeks.

Originally posted by SonicVenum
I didn't pay anybody. I just downloaded the pics, and enlarged them with photoshop.

You name the place and time. I must warn you though, I think I'm learning to drive my car a little better. I actually had consistent runs. 4 60's under 2.0. I am pleased with my performance... for now.

Users who are viewing this thread