some pics of my turbo mach w/ true forged wheels

My94GT

Established Member
Why? I would get rid of the rims before I take off the stripes. I'll be honest I was disappointed when I opened up this thread.

stickers or expensive and real nice wheels hmmmm :dw: i love me some chrome too but those rims are top notch even in all black

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
Looks good man. I think if you painted the valve covers black and maybe the coil covers yellow it would really set the engine bay off. Love the Hellion set up. I have the same bumper in my room right now painted and just waiting to put it on. True Forged FTW!

SYMach9184

Established Member
sorry you where disappointed can please everyone. anyway the car isnt finished probally never will be but little at a time. im a little mad at myself for not painting the valve covers while the engine was out :cuss: . and yes it has a forged shortblock, stock heads and cams. after the winter i will spend some more money :banana:

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
that car is sick... front bumper is perfect, and leave the stickers alone. i would just put the yellow line on the rims and lower it. great car bro! i'll trade you right now...

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
I know you said it's not finished but do you have a recirc BOV or are you gonna use an atmospheric one? Reason I'm asking is I noticed the open flange on the i/c pipe to the throttle body. Where in jersey are you located?

fred50stang

Established Member
Looks good. Keep the stickers, they are factory anyways. I'd leave the rear studs long also, just incase you throw some fat/skinnies on it. Which I am sure will happen.

19mustang95

Wants another Mystic
Established Member
those wheels look like steelies with rivets... your car doesnt have enough darker accents to come close to pullin off those wheels. the rest of the car is great though...

SYMach9184

Established Member
i live in carteret exit 12 off the njtp. had a procharger on the car before just never took the sticker off :shrug:

hey "geoffgt" where do you want to meet. lol

SYMach9184

Established Member
i have a tial 50mm on the car the flange on the ic pipe to the throttle body is blocked off with a freeze out plug :thumbsup:

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
i have a tial 50mm on the car the flange on the ic pipe to the throttle body is blocked off with a freeze out plug :thumbsup:

Hahah oh god. If you ever need any welding or fabricating done lemme know.. It's what I do

IShb3w

Established Member
just look around for some 03 valve covers, id sell you mine but im partial to the black ;)

SYMach9184

Established Member
i think i will take your advise aswell as a few others and lower the car. thats the beauty of coil overs just a few turns and your all good :-D

Users who are viewing this thread