Some Pics of my G8 GXP

stmoney11

DSG Lightning
Established Member
No motor or inside shots?
Looks good.

I'll get some underhood and interior pics tonight. I realize that everyone won't love the wheels, but I've just always liked dark wheels on a white car. My Lightning had powder coated black stockers.

BeattySTi

Import Traitor
Established Member
Manual, I drove a GT with the auto w/ sport mode and wasn't really a fan, I'd rather have a third pedal and a true manual trans.

thats really the only reason i would get a GXP (for the 6 speed) I was pretty disappointed when they didnt have the manual in the GT's. I probably would have picked up a GT right a way. Good looking car, love the white!

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
Very nice bro, I like a person who keeps their whip simple and pays attention to the picky details. The little finishing touches go along way

stmoney11

DSG Lightning
Established Member
ive really been thinking of dumping the lightning for one

I have missed my Lighting since I got rid of it, the Speed6 was ok, but lacked the power and a lot of the straight line fun the Lightning provided. The GXP gives me the straight line performance along with good handling and slightly better MPG's than the L. I do plan on getting another Lightning, probably wait a few years and pick up one for a decent price.

4fit?

Established Member
Looks great. I would get some VHT and tint those red markers at the bottom of the rear bumper though. They stick out too much right now.

CLN 6R

Established Member
Nice car dude, I've seen you over on g8board.com. I guess I should post a thread here about my conversion from a Mustang to a G8. ;-)

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant
Established Member
Wheels were powdercoated, I wasn't a huge fan of the shiny polished look.

frustrationas8_1.gif

RestoStang67

GO LOBOS!
Established Member
man i love these g8's. Yours looks great in white with the powder coated wheels. Ill take one in black please!

Users who are viewing this thread