Some pics of my car!

jason2004gt

Established Member
Here's a few shots of my car. The second pic has a shot of my car and my wife's 2005 Audi S4 (4.2 DOHC V8, 340hp and 302tq Quattro)

photodisplay.php

photodisplay.php

photodisplay.php

photodisplay.php

Last edited:

jason2004gt

Established Member
mustanggt500hp said:
looks damn good man....shave the wing!!
I'm getting the Steeda wing for it soon, so the wing has to stay!

WizardsCobra said:
Both look awesome. So is the Audi quickier then the stang?
Unfortuantely it is! I can get her off the line, because hers it a 6spd auto, but when we get movin', she barely passes me! I've raced cars with hers that I wouldn't in mine and I blew there doors off. BTW, she has the paddle shifters on the steering wheel and it has leather Recaro's from the factory (i want her seats in my car LOL).

jason2004gt

Established Member
NITROUSINJECTED said:
i like the looks i think the steeda will look good on it man

Thank you! I am adding the Steeda wing and the Steeda Billet winglets, Steeda GT splitter, Steeda R hood and the Silver Steeda graphics package to it! I wanted a Steeda, but couldn't find one, so I'm building my own.

straightedge

Established Member
jason2004gt said:
Thank you! I am adding the Steeda wing and the Steeda Billet winglets, Steeda GT splitter, Steeda R hood and the Silver Steeda graphics package to it! I wanted a Steeda, but couldn't find one, so I'm building my own.

I had the same idea for my truck too. GT looks great.

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
looks really good.. imo shaving the rear wing would look 1000000 better

AF04GT

Established Member
Nice car man! If you don't mind me asking do you have any 1/4 numbers? I was just wondering cause i have the same mods as you and would like to know what i could run.

jason2004gt

Established Member
Thanks for all the comments on my car! I love this site because ya'll don't bash the ones that can't have a Cobra!

AF04GT - I haven't run my car. The local track got shut down, so I've nevr had a chance to run it. I will tell you this, I have raced some cars on the street that I thought was fast and I was able to take them (350z, Subaru WRX (turbo), Monte Carlo SS (Taz edition), just to name a few)

Users who are viewing this thread