some pics of my 93 and dads 03 Z06

8urvett

Established Member
ampstang said:
You must be pretty tall to get shots like that.

Ha! Big ass ladder! :-D Thanks for all the compliments, I appreciate them! :beer: Hopefully next week I will be able to get my dad or girlfriend to drive my 99 snake so I can get some pics of the two snakes together!! :rockon:

8urvett

Established Member
SALEENstang96 said:
Holy crap! What kind of camera is that?!? Those are the kind of pics I want to take of my Cobra!! Great work!!

-Mike

Well not that the camera makes the photographer........:) but in this case it's a Canon EOS 20D, a new toy I just bought. Not cheap by any means, but it was time for me to upgrade my equipment. The camera w/o lens is around $1400.00 I believe, but with the lens and card it was around 2k!
:cryying:
I see it as an investment for my photography as it's my only other interest besides cars. It's helping me grow and the learning curve has just been cut in half! I'm no pro or even a good amatuer by anymeans compared to some guys on here like "Dmitry" but he makes me try harder!! These pics here can be had with a 3meg camera if a person just takes there time, use a tripod and shoot early morning late evening and just have fun! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread