Some pics of my '01

MickeyD

Established Member
I vote tinted side markers and tails next. I got some left over tint for your side markers if you want it.

I have the tint to do this, think I am going to skip tinting the tails since I love the amber turn signals

Stupid question, but is the hood decal flat black? Looks like it from the pics, just wanted to be sure.

Looking at maybe doing something like on my '99 Cobra hood.

Entire car looks sick - did you do the gear install yourself?

That is a flat black decal, I had made up for me. As for the gear install, I had a local shop do the gear install. I just dropped the diff off with all the parts but I did all the IRS work for the FTBR kit.

Must have an ass shot :pepper:

I'll get some up shortly and will get a few of the FTBR kit as well, I also did the LPW diff cover with that. Still need to do a catback though so i still have the dingy stock tips

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Those wheels are fuggin winning on your car, and I don't even like the drifts. Good choice!

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
That is a flat black decal, I had made up for me. As for the gear install, I had a local shop do the gear install. I just dropped the diff off with all the parts but I did all the IRS work for the FTBR kit.

I know shop costs vary, but do you mind sharing what they charged for installing the gears with you dropping off the pumpkin? This is what I'm planning on doing at some point down the road.

mustangvsix

4 point 6
Established Member
looks great man! the d-specs are awesome, I have set on my cobra. The softest setting will leave you crusin on a boat, lol, you can certainly feel a difference in the ride 1 way or another with them.

Love the rims too man, you should post up more pics.

MickeyD

Established Member
I know shop costs vary, but do you mind sharing what they charged for installing the gears with you dropping off the pumpkin? This is what I'm planning on doing at some point down the road.

I don't want to say because it was a friend, not sure what they would charge exactly. PM'ed

looks great man! the d-specs are awesome, I have set on my cobra. The softest setting will leave you crusin on a boat, lol, you can certainly feel a difference in the ride 1 way or another with them.

Love the rims too man, you should post up more pics.

I'll work on some updated pics in the next week or so, still have some finishing touches to do. And I sure hope the soft settings isnt like my 88 Royale Buick i used to have!!

Users who are viewing this thread