Some pics of David's new Cobra [Turkish]

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
Somehow I managed to bump into Dave while he was in town today... and I just so happened to have my camera with me.. imagine that ;) Here's some of the shots we got. Enjoy!

Turkish015.jpg

Turkish004.jpg

Turkish005.jpg

Turkish017.jpg

Turkish027-1.jpg

Turkish038.jpg

Turkish022.jpg

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
Looks GREAT Derek!!! Photochoppers, see if you can lower it and anything else you wanna do! Great meeting up today Derek, Pics look awesome!

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
Turkish said:
Looks GREAT Derek!!! Photochoppers, see if you can lower it and anything else you wanna do! Great meeting up today Derek, Pics look awesome!

I'm glad ya like 'em man ;) The direct sunlight tends to wash TR out and make it look pinkish, ah well :) maybe better conditions next time :)

BTW, your car sounds freakin bad ass man, lol. Looks wicked rolling down the highway :) I think we owned New Circle for a good while there :)

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
haha, It's a little on the loud side! I was wondering what people were thinking when 2 Terms were rolling down the road. If it's nice Sat. I will DEF. be up!! Be good to cut loose around some nice cars for the day then cruise a bit. Your car sounds awesome, ecspecially the whine on the fly by. I never caught what mods are on your car?

dirty_canadian

Team Beast Coatings.
Established Member
yall both need to paint the colored pieces on your front cobra emblems black, its an eyesore, and takes from the overall look, but otherwise the cars look amazing, damn nice...

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
Snagged, I've had it since July 11th. I was up in Snarf's neck of the woods on the dyno and we met up to take advantage of his wonderful Nikon SLR! The 97 I actually sold to Snarf back in April, he couldn't stay away from the Terminators and picked up that stunning Screamin' Yellow coupe! I still can't let go of the 97 hence it's still listed. It is my favorite car that I've owned.

Users who are viewing this thread