Some pics from the x275

stangnutlx

Dreamin about Boobies
Established Member
Brian came in 3rd. Put the car on the rear bumper in the semmi finals. On a 308Ci motor with a D1SC and BF Goodrich DRs

i was up there saturday i had dez check my tune since the mdm install. Car made good power too

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
From the side view of the pic up top not sure if I'm liking it. But I bet it looks killer in person.

haven't taken any of the car sitting....

Jakewheeliex275.jpg

Jakewheelie2x275.jpg

LVD10-08-10wheelie2.jpg

DSC_4002.jpg

DSC_4001.jpg

Attachments

• Jakewheeliex275.jpg
    Jakewheeliex275.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 68
  • Jakewheelie2x275.jpg
    Jakewheelie2x275.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 80
  • LVD10-08-10wheelie2.jpg
    LVD10-08-10wheelie2.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC_4002.jpg
    DSC_4002.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC_4001.jpg
    DSC_4001.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 82

baer42

Established Member
Looks like a good time. About how much power does it take to raise the front wheels off the ground on a stang?

dark_cobra_01

Established Member
yeap...was time for a change....VIS 3.5" CF hood

Jake.. Welcome to the CF VIS family you ricer J/K.. !! you're only the 3rd one I know of on the scene with a VIS..

BTW: John Damego ruined that same hood a few years back at NED .. blew up into his windshield when he left the pins off.. also from my experience, the best thing to do is body match the hardline coming up the sides of the hood (before the cowl) off the front opening to stop that unfinished look that appears now like a kid driving a Honda (It even bothered me of all people) ..

Talk to ED if you want to go with some custom work on it..

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Jake.. Welcome to the CF VIS family you ricer J/K.. !! you're only the 3rd one I know of on the scene with a VIS..

BTW: John Damego ruined that same hood a few years back at NED .. blew up into his windshield when he left the pins off.. also from my experience, the best thing to do is body match the hardline coming up the sides of the hood (before the cowl) off the front opening to stop that unfinished look that appears now like a kid driving a Honda (It even bothered me of all people) ..

Talk to ED if you want to go with some custom work on it..

I don't think it looks unfinished at all....I kinda like it.

MVD

Established Member
About how much power does it take to raise the front wheels off the ground on a stang?

Is this a serious question?

Amount of power is irrelevant. It is more a question of traction, gearing, suspension, and torque converter/clutch application.

dark_cobra_01

Established Member
I don't think it looks unfinished at all....I kinda like it.

I thought that to for a few weeks.. then realized it was lackin something like I kept being told by everyone else at meets and on the street.. It was really noticable over the headlights as unfinished to me..

If ya like it that's cool too.. but I gave in to getting mine painted and have no regrets at all.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I thought that to for a few weeks.. then realized it was lackin something like I kept being told by everyone else at meets and on the street.. It was really noticable over the headlights as unfinished to me..

If ya like it that's cool too.. but I gave in to getting mine painted and have no regrets at all.

:shrug:

DSC_4006.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread