Some pics from my trip to Italy

xavier296

Always another project.
Established Member
Nice pics! I live in Italy, and have been lucky enough to witness most of what is has to offer.

Willie2

Established Member
Premium Member
very nice pics. looks like you hit up all the spots. nice job!

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
I've heard Italy smells bad, did you find this to be true?
No bad smells, people say Venice stinks but I didn't smell it

No Ferraris or Lamborghinis?
I was hoping to see a shitload but did not. I haven't seen a single Lambo and only saw 4 Ferraris, all were red and all were in Milan. We were driving through Bologna(I think the Lambo factory is there) and saw nothing.

very nice pics. looks like you hit up all the spots. nice job!
We hit Milan, Florence, Pisa, Lucca, Venice, Sienna and Rome. I wanted to see more of the south but time and money were limiting as always.

xavier296

Always another project.
Established Member
Naples definitely has its stinkin moments, and Venice can smell pretty bad in the summer months.

You will see more high end Italian cars in Atlanta than you will here. Except in Maranello itself, where the Ferrari factory is. A bunch of Ferrari engineers asked me to open my hood during their lunch break. It was awesome!

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
Nice pics! How did you post pics from flickr? Everytime I try it, it doesn't work. The way I do it on other forums works, but not on here.

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
Nice pics! How did you post pics from flickr? Everytime I try it, it doesn't work. The way I do it on other forums works, but not on here.

Find the photo you want to share and copy the info from the 'Grab the HTML/BBCode' from there select 'BBCode'

7424218410_cf0899b1d0_n.jpg
by GlebZ, on Flickr

and then post it to the forums!

Users who are viewing this thread