Some people deserve to die!

Aniversarysnake

Established Member
Have you ever left you car parked near a crowd and leave it there to check out the other cars in the area like at a car show or a get together. Well I did and when I come back some focker is sitting on my car!!!! I was like WTF? Dude says oh nice car and thats it. I was furious.

waytofastvette

Buh Bye !
Not a big deal that scratch is in your clear coat get some 100 grit ans sand her out Then buff it to perfection. If there is a dent get the paintless dent repair man to get a tool in there to get the dent out don't break the paint !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

onebad50

Established Member
One time I was sitting in Wendys with my friend eating some burgers and this farmer pull right next to my new stang (which was park all by its self) and lets his door go right in to the side of my car. I sat their and watched him do it so when he came in I asked him why he did it. He said he didn't do any thing. So I walk out side and kicked his door in.He comes running out as we are backing away yelling what did you do that for so i said I didn't do any thing. He just turn around and walked away talking to him self. It was the wrong thing to do but it sure made me feel better at the time.

Originally posted by onebad50
One time I was sitting in Wendys with my friend eating some burgers and this farmer pull right next to my new stang (which was park all by its self) and lets his door go right in to the side of my car. I sat their and watched him do it so when he came in I asked him why he did it. He said he didn't do any thing. So I walk out side and kicked his door in.He comes running out as we are backing away yelling what did you do that for so i said I didn't do any thing. He just turn around and walked away talking to him self. It was the wrong thing to do but it sure made me feel better at the time.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Haha im waiting for someone to do that to me, that sounds like a good way to get ur anger out:)

LCCOBRA

Established Member
sorry to hear about this. What happened to you is my biggest fear. I always park way out in the boon docks away from everyone while my girl is Bi$%hing the whole time but I tell her she can park her 34t dollar car up front with everyone else when she get's one. Good luck with getting it fixed.

hamrmech

Established Member
back in the 60s my grandma bought her first new car. with cash. the family had to eat cheap and have hand me downs for years so she could have this car. anyway they parked at the mall wayyy out in the boonies and this new caddy rolled alongside and all the passengers get out on the drivers side, clunking her car each time. she waited till they went inside, then got a pipe wrench (who keeps one of those in their car?) from under the spare tire and beat every panel in on that car. my mom and my uncles were inside the car and nobody said ANYTHING. she got back in and they waited for grandpa. yeah shes got no sense of humor at all..

SVT4J

This isn't the autobahn?
Established Member
Damn John, sorry to hear that man. You know where we live - nobody has any respect around here. :nonono: My wife and I were parked in Walmart and an old lady ran a buggy into the mirror of our car while we were sitting in it. Now here is the good part. She just kept right on going. I thought old people were the one's with just a little bit of respect, but I was wrong. So of course I promptly rolled down the window and said, "Hey, you just hit our car." And much to my surprise she said, "I just barely touched it." I about lost it at this point, and told her, "How about I just barely touch you?" That's when the wife is trying to keep me in the car from going off on an old lady. I it just goes to show - NOBODY has any respect for other peoples property anymore. Hope your car can be fixed easily man.

MaximumSVT

Embrace your fears
Established Member
Premium Member
Once while waiting for a job interview, this guy in a mini van pulls up and parked next to a Saab. Slammed his door right into the car and just walks off. When the owner of the Saab came to her car to leave, she did the same dam thing to the van. Some people are careless! I just had to sit there and laugh to myself. Thats why I park in no man's land or take the g/f's car when I know parking will suck.

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Sorry to hear bout that, pisses me off, now I refuse to take my L anywhere but work parking lot, no dings on it so far, knock on wood, people have no respect for other peoples things, try 3M fine cut, or maybe medium cut scratch remover paste and use a cloth baby diaper to rub on, works wonders about 10.00 at paint store, be very careful if u have to use medium, rubbed to hard and will dull clear coat, hard as f&%$ to get out then, good luck.

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
Originally posted by cydewaze
Almost makes you want to write down tag numbers whenever you park between 2 cars like that. Sorry it happened.

You know, that's a really good idea. I'm gonna throw a pad of paper and a pen in the glovebox right now.

Oh, and death would be too good a fate for someone who scrapes your car (especially if they key it).

Something more appropriate would be:
A severe beating with a splintered broom handle, followed by castration with a rusty knife, and then made to pay for the damage (including any depreciated value). :nono:

Last edited:

The Whistler

Established Member
I am the exact way about parking away from everyone, but it seems like people just park around you anyways. Not the case here. I was driving through a neighborhood and some drunk guy starts running into the street...so I start stopping, but I notice this guy is carrying a broom in the air. So I stopped, but it was too late. He threw the broom at the drivers side right behind the door. I got down, saw that my side scoop was hanging down, but not broken or scratched. I had a scratch on top of it though. I looked at the guy and his drunk friends laughing, and I lashed out. Hit him once, and he was out cold. He started to bleed from his nose and I thought I had jammed his nose into his face, almost killed him. I took off right away because I didnt want any trouble. Went directly to Ford where I bought the Cobra and went to the back where they detail the cars. Asked a guy to look at the scratch and he said he would buff it out for FREE!! While he got things ready I placed the side scoop back on, and you cant tell anything happened. I bought that guy a beer a day for 2 weeks. Least I could do.

SuperChanger

2 Badass Ford Trucks
Established Member
Originally posted by cydewaze
Almost makes you want to write down tag numbers whenever you park between 2 cars like that. Sorry it happened.

I bought a notebook just for that. I'm serious if anyone touches my lightning or my ranger i'm going to jail you hear me.

svtxchinoy

Established Member
Damn, love these stories. Word of advice for you even thinking about parking in nyc, DON'T!! lolz. Just recently, went to the NY Auto Show, didnt trust any lots that had attendees park the car so I went into a Park and Lock. Better chance of parking it yourself than someone else doing it. Well, I come back, though, nothing happened. Then next day comes, saw a nice paint ding on the drivers side, the one i just repaired 3 weeks ago. I mean, the car next to me must've had 4 ft of room and he STILL managed to hit the cobra. Well, its not THAT big, but, Im still taking it in to the shop I took it to to get it repaired since they do free touch ups. They repaired the bumper some A*HOLE at this garage scratched up my bumper real nice. Not having the best of luck so far. Its not perfect, but you cant really notice, I'm planning on repainting it withing the next 2 years anyway cause the Ford paint really does suck. Anyways, hope you can get that buffed out. *sigh* don't I wish that Knight Rider shiet was real, some stuff you spray so your car is invulnerable. I think if I had to pick a CPU to put in the Cobra, KARR would be it. Someone did that and try to walk away, I'd make him swing his door open, launching the person into a wall or something and swing it again to leave a nice dent in his car. :lol: :shrug:

PimpJuiceFord

Established Member
Whenever I go somewhere, I take up two spots because of things like this, and I also park WAYYY away from everyone.

And what still happened? Someone parked RIGHT next to me, and dinged my door. Luckily they left before I saw it, they wouldnt have had a back window!

IEatGt's

FormerGarageQueenPro
Established Member
As dumb as it sounds, that duplicolor commercial on TV is right on the money!! My L is the first dark colored car I've owned. I'm paranoid about it getting dinged, scratched, breathed on wrong, a pigeon could shit on it, who knows.

My wife bought a brand new 03 Accord. We went out to dinner for her birthday. Some ****stick backed into her rear bumper while we were eating. 3" scratch actually peeled the paint off the bumper like a potato peeler. We were pissed!!

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by 74maverick
I am sorry about your car but that smudge is not worth someones life

You're right the smudge isn't grounds for killing someone. But being a chickenshit and not living up to it by not leaving your info or waiting, that is punishible by death.

Users who are viewing this thread