Some penis wrinkle in an integra

jason6488

Established Member
So I'm going back to work after getting lunch at wingstop (hell ya) and I'm on an on ramp stuck behind a slow SUV. This penis wrinkle in a silver integra with his washboard bitch girlfriend next to him keeps gunning it and letting out, like I can go somewhere on this 1 lane on ramp. He was getting so close I could make out the tissue paper his twat had stuffed in her bra. Well of course the adrenaline kicks in and as soon as it's clear I'm downshifting into 2nd at 60. So at this point he's got the same idea I do and he had given it a running start. When I nailed it passing the slow SUV instantly his turd mobile drops back like a million cars as I go.... *Whoosh!!!!* right past a cop at the top of 2nd (for those of you who don't know thats about 95 - 100). Luckily the cop already had someone pulled over and I skated by the skin of my teeth. I make my way over to the right lane because my exit is coming up and I notice this integra is WAYYYYY back there in the right lane not gaining at all. As I get onto the side street I take a right onto another highway and the village idiot keeps going straight. Thats when I can see this POS integra has a huge fart pipe, right front quarter panel banged up and get this... paper tags... What a sorry little pile of sphincter crust...

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Please tell me you copied and pasted that post full of fail out of a magazine or something. that story does not even deserver a "cool story bro" pic it is so bad

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
So if some punk kid was running his shitbox up your tailpipe trying to show off for his girlfriend you wouldn't drop the hammer?

no prob not. lol

He prob just wanted to see you get on it and you miss took it for an assault on the greatness?

jason6488

Established Member
INB4SD

So tell us….. did dad let his 17 year old borrow the car?

?? Whats the problem here? Do we just not like the way I told the story? Was it my choice of words? Should I pick a few from the bluesnake01 and RDJ pre-approved dictionary? are you kidding me? Are we suddenly SVT AND riced out crap cars? Suddenly everyone thinks its cute when a $65,000 car gets tailed by $2000 car so close the kid could have licked my license plate?
Seriously, i thought penis wrinkle was kinda funny and accurately described a younger, arrogant kid? If you don't think it's funny I really don't give a shit but don't come off like a pretentious prick asserting i'm a teenager in daddies car. I bought and paid for this and no, it's not a midlife crisis. I'm not due for one of those for another 15 - 20 years. Should I assume you're a wannabe in 335i because you didn't get the m version? Or maybe I just got a few haters letting the green show through?

Hey no offense. I'm not rude. I just speak what everyone else is thinking...

BlueSnake01

Established Member
?? Whats the problem here? Do we just not like the way I told the story? Was it my choice of words? Should I pick a few from the bluesnake01 and RDJ pre-approved dictionary? are you kidding me? Are we suddenly SVT AND riced out crap cars? Suddenly everyone thinks its cute when a $65,000 car gets tailed by $2000 car so close the kid could have licked my license plate?
Seriously, i thought penis wrinkle was kinda funny and accurately described a younger, arrogant kid? If you don't think it's funny I really don't give a shit but don't come off like a pretentious prick asserting i'm a teenager in daddies car. I bought and paid for this and no, it's not a midlife crisis. I'm not due for one of those for another 15 - 20 years. Should I assume you're a wannabe in 335i because you didn't get the m version? Or maybe I just got a few haters letting the green show through?

Hey no offense. I'm not rude. I just speak what everyone else is thinking...
The way your wrote it sounded like an angry dude's rant or some young punk who's dad bought/borrow his expensive toy. Im not rude either, just typing what others are thinking. You sound no different from the kid driving the Integra. Penis wrinkle? That's more suitable for an old man…… No, it wasn't funny and no, I didn't attack you for that…. You have people who drive stupid, and others who are just plain stupid…...

I'm also very certain you broke some rules. So no, its not about being an approved dictionary.

Last edited:

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
Maybe so but jumping to 4 inches off my bumper isn't the right way to do that.

yeah i agree

although last time this happened to me, my buddy and i just pointed and laughed and it pissed the guy off even worse lol

Zemedici

Established Member
Who said it was a waste of gas? Maybe it would be a waste of gas for you?

hmm....662 hp car vs 140BHP car MAYBE.

waste of gas. Want me to do the math for you?

Also, i KNOW it would be a waste of gas for me, and i have 1/2 the power you do. So uh....again, want some math lessons? I'm clear on Thursday, $60/hr. Lemme know :beer:

Baysixx

Established Member
tough crowd.. pretty sure in a '14 shelby, no matter the reason, if you go wot its never a waste of gas cuz that would put a smile on my face everytime.

jason6488

Established Member
tough crowd.. pretty sure in a '14 shelby, no matter the reason, if you go wot its never a waste of gas cuz that would put a smile on my face everytime.
That's what I was thinking! For a second I thought I was on penis_wrinkles.net or something. I got one guy hating because he thinks I used the phrase penis wrinkle wrong...wtf?? Attacked cause my wording seemed young? News flash, IM NOT OLD. Lol one guy is very sure I broke rules... Are you ****ing kidding me? Lol and then someone busts out with 2nd grade math because the car behind me had less horsepower when I went WOT. Wtf is going on here? Do we have a lot of closet integra owners with flat chested girlfriends here?

jason6488

Established Member
The way your wrote it sounded like an angry dude's rant or some young punk who's dad bought/borrow his expensive toy. Im not rude either, just typing what others are thinking. You sound no different from the kid driving the Integra. Penis wrinkle? That's more suitable for an old man…… No, it wasn't funny and no, I didn't attack you for that…. You have people who drive stupid, and others who are just plain stupid…...

I'm also very certain you broke some rules. So no, its not about being an approved dictionary.

Are you kidding me? "Penis wrinkle is more suitable for an old man..."
who the f taught you that? where is that written down? Since when did you become the expert on penis wrinkles and old men? wait, don't answer that.

How the hell am I like a kid tailing a car? do you read what you type? did you read what I typed? Can you ****ing read at all? You're pretty certain I broke rules? You moron this whole god damned forum is full of stories about people breaking rules. Theres god damned youtube links of it. What did you just decide all of sudden to pick THAT issue to stand on? I wasn't mad when I wrote the thread, i'm kinda perturbed now because you're typing ridiculous shit. From now on all your replying decisions have to go through me.

jason6488

Established Member
hmm....662 hp car vs 140BHP car MAYBE.

waste of gas. Want me to do the math for you?

Also, i KNOW it would be a waste of gas for me, and i have 1/2 the power you do. So uh....again, want some math lessons? I'm clear on Thursday, $60/hr. Lemme know :beer:

Try this math on for size
1. it's not your car
2. it's not your gas
3. **** off

what does that add up to? 5 bitches in a thread whining about full throttle acceleration, the definition of penis wrinkles, how I spend MY gas and where and ONE cool dude who opened it, read it and (i'm paraphrasing for the stupid thats running rampant here) "Hey, a fast car going full throttle. Fun"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread