Some off topic help

johnjib

Little '99 SVT
Established Member
My boy has a silverado and wants some info on what he should get to get some more power outside a cai and exhaust. Does anyone know a good sight for his silverado to see what other guys are doing.

Ok let me talk about new edge cobras so this does not get moved. I am looking to get the a/a intercooler from paxton. After that I should not have to worry about the performance or engine. I will still have a rebuild fund. So how has everyone been. I am back on deployment and can't wait to get back. Oh well. later guys.

srl135

Wreck 'em Tech!
Established Member
well as always there is steeper gears... and i have heard that a tune works wonders on them (i think it must be a 99 or newer) but also depending on the year you could look at electric fans to replace the engine driven one, and i always wanted a cam on mine just cause the truck would definately get looks!! Sorry dont know any sites, but hope that helps.

johnjib

Little '99 SVT
Established Member
omj said:
I have no answers for you, but thanks for helping to protect us!

Thanks guys. I appreciate it. Thanks for tha responses on the questions as well.

SPXTrader

Certified Loon
Established Member
Thank you for what you do, and let me apologize for John Kerry's asshat remarks about our service men and women who lay it on the line every day so asshats like Kerry can say dumb assed remarks!

kxt

atomic number 30
Established Member
^weren't those comments ment for bush and his cronies, yet untactfully sounded like they dissed servicemen.

Users who are viewing this thread