some of the few funny tsunami pics

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
i don't know...either someone is playing a sick photochop joke or these people are just plain f u c k ing stupid! come on! 120,000 people have died and your taking a damn vacation there?! this is totally not funny...

jazzkiller34

The West is the Best
Established Member
i just thought it was funny cuz it shows westerners (i.e. white) vacationers being the complete assholes that we are. the look on that lady's face when she's looking at the guy with the sunscreen is classic.

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Shitty photochops.

I'm not gonna say it's not funny because I'm offended or anything, I just don't think it's funny because...well...it's not funny. I've sneezed funnier things.

LBguy

must get stronger!
Established Member
poopnut2 said:
Shitty photochops.

I'm not gonna say it's not funny because I'm offended or anything, I just don't think it's funny because...well...it's not funny. I've sneezed funnier things.
Exactly. :bored:

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
tsunami3.jpeg

Haha...fat white guys in speedos...bleah.

sonicboom141

I want a cobra!
Established Member
its not photoshops, those were on a legit news site, they are from europe and america finishing there vaction. And not 125,000 people were dead its over 225,000

02///M3

Established Member
CharlieCobra03 said:
The countries are asking folks to vacation there. They really need the money.

You can take a vacation and go help out instead of hanging out on the beach. Or donate the damn vacation money...

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
sonicboom141 said:
its not photoshops, those were on a legit news site, they are from europe and america finishing there vaction.
:rollseyes

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
sonicboom141 said:
its not photoshops, those were on a legit news site, they are from europe and america finishing there vaction. And not 125,000 people were dead its over 225,000

Explain the feathering around the guy's hair in the picture at the bottom. That is a bad old Photoshop trick to avoid harsh edges on the hair.

jazzkiller34

The West is the Best
Established Member
i dont know about the guys hair, but i can explain the feathering around that fat bastards back...look at that hair! disgusting!

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Look like chops to me. Dont people realize that our 'news' has become so lazy that half the 'reporting' is done by surfing on the web and never leaving the building? See CBS for details.......

Users who are viewing this thread