Some of my 100 past cars owned

SVT03Chris

NASM Personal Trainer
Established Member
Nice Collection.

But 20lbs of boost on the Eaton?

"BilletFlow Custom Upper Idler Pulley (talk about belt wrap!) 20 lbs. of Boost!!"

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
Nice Collection.

But 20lbs of boost on the Eaton?

"BilletFlow Custom Upper Idler Pulley (talk about belt wrap!) 20 lbs. of Boost!!"

Thats what I was thinking.. even though my car has hit 20lbs a few times on the throttle hit (if you believe the autometer gauge) .. but, it has a 2.65"/4lb and was in 30* weather at sea level.

Common

Established Member
I dont believe OP is even out of his 40's yet. He is a famous mustang member. Congrats on the new 5.0 Harry!

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Quite the collection, Harry - and +1 (E+03) for doing a bunch of the work yourself. Thanks for sharing!

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
Thanks so much guys! You know I am just as crazy for someome elses car too! Just an addict I guess.

My 100th car is my black 2011 5.0. A perfect car for that.

My favorite would be my 78 Olds Mid Engine 442 and my least....hmmmm...man..taken me awhile on that one......guess that would be a 73 Volkswagen SuperBeetle I owned for a week.

That first Dark Shadow Grey 2003 Cobra I had would be my second favorite. I had a blast with that car early on in the Cobra modding days. And yes I saw 20 lbs at one time when I had a 6 lb lower and 2.80 upper...in the winter of 2003. We had a blast figuring these cars out back then. Really a time in my life I will never have again....so much fun.

Thanks for sharing in my car passion guys! The fun of it is the search...the rebuilding or building of them and most of all the friends you meet along the way.

Last edited:

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
Thanks again....i really do appreciate it.

That AC Cobra was fun...beautiful lines.

Thats alot of cars too 5 OH! You are on your way! I checked my car list just see how many i had owned at age 37. I had owned 61 cars ...I am 46 now. And everyone of these cars were cars that you could drive.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread