DSC04349.jpg

DSC04353.jpg

DSC04354.jpg

DSC04355.jpg

DSC04356.jpg

DSC04337.jpg

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
Wow... Sweet ride and great pics !! By the way, what pod gauges are those ?? They look nice.

Last edited:

99SnakeBit

White Lightning !
Established Member
Nice pics, I love the one of the horse looking at your car from the front. :thumbsup:

69cobrajet

333 Half Evil
Established Member
Those turned out nice man.I got to tell you guys,I was with him when he was taking these pics.The horse in that pic just walked up out of the dark and scared the shit out of me. :)

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
ACESCOBRA said:
that gauge pod looks like Speed of Sound's...

The pic with the horse is awesome!!
The best guage pods:thumbsup: Also, I agree about the pic with the horse... gonna make that my daughter's desktop:beer:

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Those turned out very good machman. I'm glad I bought the silver version of those BBS RK wheels when they had a few left. As soon as the tires get here I am going to mount them on the car along with the full MM coil-over package. :) I hope my car looks as good or close to yours when I'm done. Thanks for the cool picts! :beer:

66temp

Established Member
clean car, nice pics, what kind of camera are you using? some of them look a lil harsh on the exposure, what kind of lighting were you using? the 3rd pic definately has some potential but was a little bit too overexposed for my taste, crop some off of the bottom and change the tones around a tad and its a very very neat pic, also you could edit out the sign, make it look something like this....
cabraaaa.gif

anyways the BBS wheels are the shit :eek: :eek: :bowdown:

mustang196718

Snake#796,The Rice Killer
Established Member
blah...i definitely have to find some time so that i can go and take some night shots. Been too dang cold around here to do anything at night. Nice pics by the way, turned out pretty good. Anyways, I do think you should maybe play with the levels a bit, because some of those do seem a little overexposed, but i do like them alot. Your BBS's stand out great too.

machman

04 SVT COBRA
Established Member
thanks guys i use a sony dsc-f707 im going to upgrade it some day. i got to read up on the settings and play with it some.

Users who are viewing this thread