Some new toys :D

Glacius

8 UR POS
Established Member
Heres my new toys guys, tell me what ya think, got a killer deal on them so i snatched them
heres my Kimber Custom II

42754.jpg

my Custom para Ordnance
42753.jpg

42751.jpg

and this all three :D

42752.jpg

hope you enjoyed them, cause i sure as hell had fun firing them lol

OutlawDon

Established Member
Sweet! All bad ass guns! Did you buy all those together in one sitting? Damn! Used or new? Price on each?

Here's my Kimber Stainless II I got 6 months ago....all modified by me.... shoots great and accurately. Have fun!

rose.jpg

checkers1.jpg

Glacius

8 UR POS
Established Member
VERY NICE!! I had purchased a .50 AE Desert eagle nickle plated for 200 bucks lol. He needed the money and i offered more but he wouldnt take it so i said ok. I traded it a week ago at the gun show for the para and my kimber both brand new. I shot the eagle it was just a hand cannon for me, the damn grip i could barely put my hand around it lol

kb-03cobra

Established Member
Boy! That sure does put a hump in your back doesn't it. I wish I had that many mags for my Para. Yeah, I'm curious too, what kind of deal did you get?

Glacius

8 UR POS
Established Member
i know paras go for a good lump of change, mine is a p14 so they go for around 700 retail and kimber's jeez forget it they run 700 easy lol. He traded me those two for the deagle cause he had been wanting one in good condition. My friend who sold it to me and i are real anal retentive about keepin our guns clean. Its a nice feeling :D

www.mec-gar.com sells nice para mags for cheap. you should check them out

Last edited:

Glacius

8 UR POS
Established Member
touche ciotti lets have some more fun :D

Tactical Shotties
42900.jpg

Bushie :D
42789.jpg

42790.jpg

Kalishnikov
42897.jpg

other pistolas laying around
42899.jpg

Tech :D
42901.jpg

and what are good guns unless you got good ammo for them :D
42898.jpg

these are some of the collection i got mroe just to lazy to take pics of all of it lol

muhtalicbloo

Established Member
sexy sexy sexy....i got a colt hbar 16" that'll i'll post some pix when i get some new ones....all i have area old ones which the rifle looks completely stock, no goodies on it.....just got done making a new 3point tac sling for it based on the write up on arfcom....that's a sweet looking kimber you got there!! i've also got a glock 23 and 17 but have always wanted a kimber

Glacius

8 UR POS
Established Member
muhtalicbloo said:
sexy sexy sexy....i got a colt hbar 16" that'll i'll post some pix when i get some new ones....all i have area old ones which the rifle looks completely stock, no goodies on it.....just got done making a new 3point tac sling for it based on the write up on arfcom....that's a sweet looking kimber you got there!! i've also got a glock 23 and 17 but have always wanted a kimber

just out of curiosity how much did you pay for your 17? I am thinkin about either buying that or a beretta m9 as my net purchase when the gun show rolls around agian

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
Holy shit! If i ever become a robber i dont want to come to your house. Thats enough ammo to go on for hours!

Glacius

8 UR POS
Established Member
C H I N I said:
Holy shit! If i ever become a robber i dont want to come to your house. Thats enough ammo to go on for hours!

thats nothing CHINI those are just my pistol home defense rounds. You wanna count all my rounds for the rifles, shotties, and pistols you lookin around 10,000 lol. My buddy and i are getting into reloading and went a little overboard lol

goobernoodles

Established Member
Glacius said:
thats nothing CHINI those are just my pistol home defense rounds. You wanna count all my rounds for the rifles, shotties, and pistols you lookin around 10,000 lol. My buddy and i are getting into reloading and went a little overboard lol
Home defense?

Riiiight...

Hope you don't have any kids.

Glacius

8 UR POS
Established Member
goobernoodles said:
Home defense?

Riiiight...

Hope you don't have any kids.

no sir sure dont, even if i did the weapons and ammunition are all locked away. Guns in a gun safe, and the ammo is in the closet which has two locks on the door. Made sure to have the proper weapon ettiquette before i got on this hobby :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread