tyandjess003-2.jpg

tyandjess005-2.jpg

tyandjess004-2.jpg

tyandjess006-2.jpg

wurd2

Bingo.
Established Member
Very nice.
Like mentioned above, it just needs to be lowered a bit.
And I really, really like those tires, I just wish they made a 315/35/17 version.
If they did, I'd have those tires for sure.

:beer:

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
Love the tinted taillights!!! Are those 295/35/18 on the rear? If so where did you get them, I tried to order a set and they are like alllll on back order

BelvedereGTX

Banned
Love your mach 1 bro.The only thing I dont like is the ride height. Might want to lower it. Easy to do plus cheap. Shouldnt take you more than 4 hours. Other than that. It looks mean as hell

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
Very nice!

BTW the driver side fog light looks clear and the pass. looks stock or am i seeing shit?

GreyMach

Established Member
Hey the good news is that i have the CC plates and the Springs in my room. Waiting for the Shocks only then it will be lowered! Ill Post pics for sure when its done. The fog lights are both clear. Just a weird angle i guess. The tires are 295 in the rear. I have had them for a long time now andi know they are on backorder becuase my friend has been waitng for them for a long time. Thanks for the comments!

GreyMach

Established Member
The suspension setup i ordered is: H&R SS springs, Tokico Illumina Shocks/Struts, And MM Caster Camber Plates. I am hoping to have the whole install done within two weeks.

GreyMach

Established Member
The wheels are 18s and the suspention will be installed very soon. I am excited and it will be the last parts to complete it.

BM1

Established Member
Did you notice a decrease in performance with 18 inch wheels over the stock wheels?

GreyMach

Established Member
No, i didnt really notice any difference between the stock and 18s. I was hesitant to get them though for this reason but i decided it was what i wanted. They hook up nice too.

Users who are viewing this thread