ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
100_1820.jpg

100_1821.jpg

100_1822.jpg

100_1823.jpg

100_1824.jpg

Few pics I took, I think they turned out pretty good. :beer:

I took it to the dyno a few weeks ago and it came in at 151.8 hp and 130.9 tq. It is completely stock except for an exhaust and a shifter (as the sig says).

Edit: My personal fav is the one with the danger sign in the background. Come on guys, give me some comments, on the car on the pics...anything :poke:

Editx2: And to the Jackass that says this is a Mustand board and to keep that crap rice off of it...**** You!

Last edited:

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
Thanks dude, before I had one I really wasnt one either...but SVT did such a good job of it and the styling just grew on me.

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
Aniversarysnake said:
I want one. nice pics does it got HID's?

No, I really wish it did though. It wasnt offered on the 2002's and I have a friend that had an 03 and his did and there is such a huge difference. Yea, a s/c is going to be slapped on there eventually, not sure whether to go with the reliable but less hp JRSC or the less reliable (but still reliable if its properly tuned) but higher hp vortech.

FoMoCoStang

Rollin the Fox..
Established Member
Nice pics, and Nice CAR!!

Try turning the wheels next time.. Its looks good..

And, that pretty silver, dont take pics in overcast skies.. Takes away from the beauty of it..

Just my two pennies..Again, nice car..

JaysGreenLX

"Ugh Jerks"
Established Member
Codes said:
Thanks dude, before I had one I really wasnt one either...but SVT did such a good job of it and the styling just grew on me.

I wasn't a fan of the Focus either but I needed cheap, reliable transportation so I bought an 04 2.3L with a 5 speed and its a pretty fun little car. Its got a decent sound system too.

blueoval4ever

голубой овал на всегда
Established Member
JaysGreenLX said:
I wasn't a fan of the Focus either but I needed cheap, reliable transportation so I bought an 04 2.3L with a 5 speed and its a pretty fun little car. Its got a decent sound system too.

That 2.3 Duratec is pretty peppy isn't it. I bought a 04 2.3l 5 speed also.

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
Serpent said:
how about pics with your focus and the cobra and the srt4 all together?
nice car btw

Those will be done soon. Once the weather turns a little nicer me and the rentals are going to take all three down to the san jacinto monument and get some pictures. Should make for some really good ones. Thanks for all the comments guys.

And yea, the 2.3 is pretty peppy, its got more low end tourqe (I think I remember reading) but once it gets up the SVTF pulls away (it screams up top).

Its an awesome daily driver, I got it in april and I still take the long way every where. I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants a daily driver that gets better mpg than a v8 and is still a blast to drive.

Users who are viewing this thread